Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Title-less

This post happens to be title-less. I have not the energy to think of a suitable title for the moment. I have just realised recently that this coming Friday will be the last day of September. Oh, and that means I have to get my Flash assignment ready by then, and I only started on one layer.
Which also means, I have english presentation, Economics exam, and the Flash assignment to be done this Friday. I am so screwed...

Anyway, wanted to tell about this experience I had. 2 days ago, my family except my father went to have dinner at the Kayu Nasi Kandar place at Tesco. That was after hours of reading at Popular Bookstore at Ikano Power Centre. Hmm...I had ordered mee goreng mamak and it was served in a jiffy. Then I stood up and walked towards the outside part of the restaurant(I was inside) and on the way out, I noticed the "Wet Floor" and a waiter mopping that area. But I slipped and slided into the position where it's like I'm a guy proposing to a girl. And there was a waiter holding a pot of curry in front of me! >_< Feeling quite embarassed, I picked myself up, quickly grab a fork and spoon, and hurried into the restaurant to eat.

After having a nice meal, we came home and then i started to compile a little more notes for the presentation, and later decided to have yogurt for dessert. I took one for my dad(mango) and one for myself(peach). The yogurt my dad had was.....well, the normal liquid one. What I had was some almost frozen(?!?!) yogurt. What the heck...unfortunately it was because the yogurt was placed too far into the fridge and it kinda got frozen...therefore it is frozen :( Had to add milk and let it melt.

Anyway, the rest of the day ends with me drinking yogurt with milk, doing assignments, and sleep which is pretty much boring so I'll end here. Ciaoz~

3 Comments:

At 6:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How optimized blogs boost search engine visibility
Optimized blogs can help boost a web site's positioning within natural search engine results, according to SEM provider MoreVisibility.com, in a new report on the topic.
Hi my name's Adele, I'm just surfing around and found your blog....nice little one it is too...mine is still a work in progress,as most of my time goes on my Anti Spyware
related site Anti Spyware is my passion...lol

 
At 5:26 AM , Blogger Robbstar said...

wah why urs got so many of this anonymous things one.....
wahhaahah that proposing thing was funny!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 12:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i wish i knew why...they're driving me up the wall!! >_<

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home