Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Stress. Burn Out. Just not the point.

Hey again. An entry after quite some time. The end of the year is approaching, and my classmates are bogged down with more assignments than most of us can handle. I have a pile, and it keeps on piling up as days go by. I feel thanksful that Independence Day is tomorrow, allowing me more time to work on my undone(and untouched) presentation for english. Until now I'm still unsure of the topic, and I have chose "The Cause and How to Prevent Abuse to Women and Children". That's an issue to me. I hope I get to present it properly. *phew

I think my dear english lecturer, Ms Leena is gonna have my skin since I had not hand up my essay...and she was expecting it before 5pm YESTERDAY! Ack! >_< I have this bad feeling my grade is gonna drop, real bad.

After the one week holiday, back to college I go, and the same old thing starts again, except that its at a more faster pace. It's like the days pass by faster than I can live through them. Or maybe because the finals for this semester is coming upon me. Oh no...

I have not really prepared. Though the exam lasts only 3 days for me, I'm still nervous. Worst is that the fact that Economics is the very first paper. I hope my confidence in other papers after that won't deterioriate.

I have been sick for the past 2 weeks. Dry cough, and flu. The flu is almost cured now, and I'm left to deal with the cough. Been drinking honey and lime(thanks for telling me that shu wei had the recipe on her blog ^^), and pei pa kou and you'd probably think it's definitely gonna cure, but heck, it still comes, like there's no effect. Haihz...

There's a Malam Kebudayaan Melayu( or was it Majlis Kebudayaan Melayu?)at KDU this Friday night, and I'm still not sure if I'm going(Rachel, curfew, pls beg my dad :|) I forgot to ask if it is formal or casual wear. Casual then I'll go. Formal then I'd forget about it. I'm so tight on money, I have to stick tight to my budget. *sob

2 Comments:

At 8:59 AM , Blogger Robbstar said...

eh wat sort of cough is urs?? if it's the heaty kind.... the "tropicana" ice cream actually works for me....
yeah no the one with vanilla inside which is coated with lime flavoured ice on the outside....
hope U get well soon

 
At 11:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hey wen....thanks for the advice, the cough's so much better now


and may i noe who is this anonymous person here? Please type ur name at the end of the message next time

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home