Friday, September 16, 2005

In the midst of creating a presentation....

...I'm blogging.

Haha, multitasking. Oh well, quite used to doing about 3 things at the same time many times. Lolx.

Anyway, exams for the Pre-U students are officially over today. It's only finals for the mid-sem, though, still got one more semester to go. Anyway, I am now grunting about my Economics paper. I have absolutely no idea how am I going to explain to my father about not getting my grade up for that subject. Bleh. English this time was fairly easy, except for the university wordlist, but I'm never going to achieve an "A" for that subject though. Computing...that's okay, except it's confirmed I'm going to lose 3 marks for skipping a whole question I don't know. Accounting....I arrived late on that day, I hope I could still keep my grade at "A" though....gonna need as much marks as possible on that paper. Thank god Thinking Skills is not an exam this term. Many thanks to Miss Deehba, the major assignment marks are to be taken into consideration because she feels that Thinking Skills shouldn't be an exam-based subject, instead a hands-on one. I totally agree. Those facts and notes we studied during the first term could knock us all out flat! :P Pardon the pun

There isn't a semester break, so it's back to college for me next Monday. Not really looking forward to it as I doubt the lecturers aren't going to give their comments on our performance in the exam. I'm dreading Economics. Alot.

Lately, I've been watching Fullmetal Panic : The Second Raid. Unfortunately, I didn't know it was actually the third season until Nick Leong told me :( and it's my luck that the FMP : Fumoffu had been licensed since quite long ago(heard from Fan Sheng). Argh.

Oh, and I've been thinking, Miss Shirley, are you reading my blog? Since you can see it in your Messenger, I'm having this feeling that you're reading it...and obviously I haven't said anything nice about.....well, you know. Hee hee =P

I havne't anything to talk about, except that the Basketweave Shawl I was, and still am, working on is almost done....just a couple of inches left. Phew. Now I have about one and a half months to prepare for my finals...and after that...foundation year is OVER!! ^_^

But I mustn't be too happy...just in case I have to sit for referral exams....hope not..I'm not THAT bad in my subjects.....right?

Or am I?

God, that's propaganda.

:)

4 Comments:

At 10:10 PM , Blogger Robbstar said...

yooo who's ms shirley???
heheh silly U....
eh wat basket weave shawl.... I thought U are supposed to be preparing for presentation how come still can go weave or knit or cross stitch watever lar...

 
At 7:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

my lecturer lo....

yea haha supposed to prepare but sometimes must take break mah....from multitasking =P

 
At 4:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see my name around~ ^^

-cFs-

 
At 6:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i totally violated my "no-name-in-my-blog policy". =P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home