Thursday, September 01, 2005

Happy 48th B'Day, Malaysia! (or 42nd...according to Neeraa)

I'm actually typing this entry while doing research for my english presentation. Sort of a sidetrack after looking through numerous articles regarding my topic.

So what did I do on Merdeka(Independence) Day? I spent a day a Berjaya Times Square! :D I bet the first thing you'd think is that I went to the Adult Theme Park and had a blast there. I'm sorry to say but I have to correct you for I did not EVEN stepped into the place before(okay, maybe once, but I never play anything!). I seriously couldn't stand rollercoasters and other things alike because I get headache easily. I'm quite square.

So, my cousin, Claudia and I went around in the shopping complex, peeking into shops aimlessly and talked about Malaysian cultures and stuff. Then she eyed a PlayBoy shirt(she's currently "collecting" shirts with the PlayBoy/PlayMate logo/design on it). Oh boy was she happy! She tried a pink one, but it didn't really suited her skin colour, so she change to a white one. The white one really looked nice on her, and she bought it.

Okay, so her mood was lifted, now mine. Been looking around for a finger ring, a really cute one...and I did! Passing by Hinode, I saw this really cute ring with a symbol which loks like the ying and yang symbol....only thing is it couldn't fit my right hand middle finger...*sob* I tried a few others, and saw another cute. A diamond/crystal/dunno-what in the middle with the shape of a seashell at the side....short for Michelle(Seashell). Chell...Shell......okay, quit laughing! It's not funny! And I DON'T look like a shell.....

Now happy happy around with the ring....walked for about anotehr 2 hours in BTS...spent majority of the time waiting for the lift so we could go up the faster way...but waited for 30 minutes and all the lifts are full....in the end entered a lift which is going down, so we could go up again. That was a smart idea though. After reaching the intended floor, got a call from Dad that we're going home. Heck! Wasted so much time waiting for the lift.

Took the monorail back to KL Central. Then Dad drove us to Kelab Rahman Putra for dinner. Had char kuey teow. but it's abit tasteless. After a while, I gave up on eating it, couldn't stand it. Whatsmore with the new healthier diet regime "eat less oily stuff, and more vegetables" because of something...(dun spill the beans Wen!).

Oh, and the title....Neeraa told me something I didn't notice. Malaysia is celebrating it's 48th Independence Day...but Sabah and Sarawak joined few years later. So, shouldn't it be 42nd? Think about it...

3 Comments:

At 2:04 AM , Blogger Robbstar said...

huh? wat beans??
oh poor dear... no yau char kwai for U... hehehe
ur cous has wierd hobbies does she?

 
At 11:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mommy, it's KL Sentral...
Anyways, my point of view is, regardless of when Sabah & Sarawak joined Malaysia, they are already a part of it, so don't try to change the way it is, okay mommy ?

 
At 6:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh, forget abt beans Wen....and i was talking abt charkueyteow, not yarcharkwai.....

Neutral.....so it's 48? Okay, my History sux -_-" :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home