Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Of Feng Shui and flowers

Recently, my mother have been moving things like heavy furniture around the house. When i asked her why, she said "Feng shui purpose, dear". Oh wow, i wonder how'd that gotten into my mother. Usually, she don;t really go all lengths and follow those feng shui things. But now...things have changed. If you go look around, you can find some gold coins tied with red string. Maybe if you're lucky you'll find a wind chime =)

She's also in the midst of encouraging keeping flowers around the house. I particularly liked japanese roses, so she got a few small pots around the house. She also got me a nice pot of flowers(name unknown), and it's quite pretty. Unfortunately, it kind of welted after the day I got it, and the one my sister had which is the same as mine, is just flourishing day after day. *groan* Today, i decided to give the little plant a few sprays of water, just out of the blue. Hoping it'll be better tomorrow.

My worst fear has been confirmed. I failed Economics =( Sad, but true. I'm not really surprised, since I didn't have enough time to answer the last question, and just crap in the second question. What would anyone expect anyway...
Accounting....Ms Angeline said that I got A, but sometimes things the teacher/lecturer says can't always be true because they might forget since they had gone through many many papers. Decided to not be happy too early. Still haven't heard from other lecturers. Praying in hopes that I did well. Gotta go, it's raining.

4 Comments:

At 5:14 PM , Blogger Ezreen Delaila said...

geez...ur mom did changed!!what in da world happenned??but i think it's kinda good though bout all those re-arranging furnitures n stuffs...x boring sgt tgk susunan same jekan??hahahah....

 
At 11:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

yea she kinda changed overnight! gave me heart attack u noe!! (not literally =P) memang la tak boring, tapi kalau tiap2 hair pun dia tukar, it gets annoying le...

 
At 10:35 AM , Blogger Ezreen Delaila said...

waa...everyday!!???gawd!! o_O what got into her??dahsyatnye..

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

ahahah now u noe :D somehow wishin you'd experience it n not me!! =P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home