Saturday, September 24, 2005

Busy weekend

Saturday today. Woke up quite early(9am) and glanced over at the clock on my table which says "4pm". Aha, have to change the batteries in that clock =P And that reminded me that it's the day I clean out my closet, which is brimming over with clothes. I didn't start off immediately, I went to figure out how to get at least some of my Flash assignment done, but I'm still facing a dead end =(

Nearing afternoon, I was at the computer, sourcing for information for my english presentation this upcoming Friday. Hmm....thank god Ms Leena finally approved of my topic. I'm not going to say it here, you guys'll probably think it's disgusting, but hey, it's a last-minute decision and it IS an issue(huzzah!). Halfway sourcing, I took a break and cleaned out my closet. The amount of clothes piled up to the size of a big black trash bag. Well, at least I got something accomplished.

Didn't have enough time to go to Popular(Ikano Power Centre) today with my mom as my siblings all had school(wahaha!). Sat and continued sourcing for more info about my topic, and now wondering how I'm going to relay all those info I compiled up to class. My Flash assignment has been abandoned for the moment. Now focusing on my presentation AND Economics test this Friday.

And Wen you're so lucky to get your life un-mundaned =P By the way, have a good weekend people~

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM , Blogger Robbstar said...

wah why am I lucky?? well U could unmundane ur life as well..... come visit me lar... hahahahhaha

 
At 9:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

and how would that unmundane my life wor? =P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home