Friday, August 19, 2005

Sick (note: not haze-related)

This is gonna be one stupid entry. You've been warned.

I got sick for the first time in the year 2005 three days ago. Started in the morning as a slight sorethroat. Then sinus attack. What's more, that day was particularly hectic.
It didn't got any better that night as I had screamed at my siblings to keep quiet(they always talk at the TOP of THEIR VOICES), and of course the sorethroat didn't get better.
At night, there's aircond.The cold dry air made my throat a thousand times worst, and swallowing would be a much-avoided task.
Next day, I could barely talk in the morning. So, ended up whispering to people. After drinking Pei Pah Kou(i think it's spelled this way), felt so much better, could actually stop whispering in the afternoon. :D
Then.....yesterday I walked home in the rain. I was impatient. I tried to call home, but someone must have not put the phone down properly, so it's engaged. Then, tried calling my youngest sister's hand phone, but it was off. Same as my other sister's. I should have waited for the rain to stop but I didn't and walked home in the rain for about 10 minutes. That move made my cough no better.
Anyway, i got to go now. Just saying stuffs here. Exam today. Adios~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home