Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Boring, with a whole lotta crap

This post will undoubtly be the most boring one. I have nothing to post actually, but maybe i could just include some random stuff here and there.

Okay, so I haven't settled the USB cable problem yet. Yea, I'm too lazy to drop by the shop to change it for another one. :P Stayed up late yesterday to finish up my assignment which i thought was overdue. Since i didn't attend class yesterday, nobody told me that my dear lecturer had made a decision to extend the due date to this Friday! Argh! I was rushing through everything and nearly turn the main switch of my computer of without shutting it down >_<>_<

Just had a mini computing exam today which contributes 5% to the overall grade for this semester. I could do most of the Multiple Choice Questions but the essay was a tough one. I can never know how to do the flowchart for the programming topic...hopefully whatever I put on the paper can earn me some measly mark :(

Oh and I have to get alot of things done this month with so many people's birthday in it. September babies! ^^ including myself :D
But somehow I'm not so excited at becoming 18 so fast for no certain reason.

**************************************************************************

I had to change the time at the bottom because I had continued the post at the following time. This afternoon had a tough time looking for a vacant classroom for accounting, which caused the students to locate a class at either the topmost floor, library, or first floor. After searching for quite some time, ended up in one of the cold rooms on the first floor. And I thought my mom had left me at college since I came out late from class. Started walking towards Yu Yi Restaurant when I saw this gold Avanza coming my way. Looked kinda familiar, I stood at the side of the road to see it coming. What luck! My mom was in the car, hooray! She asked if I wanted to do facial today but the lady wasn't free, it'll be postponed to tomorrow after class. Then head on to Tesco and helped choose some nice fish, but I don't really like to eat fish anyway :(
Then after chugging all the groceries, my mom and I went over to The Curve for Watson. Did some shopping in there, and ended up paying about RM30 for my purchases >_<

Came home after my sister kept bugging me on the phone to come home quick.

Neeraa told me earlier that when I wasn't at the Thinking Skills class yet this morning, Miss Deehba said that I am "perfect in every way". I.....seriously do not understand. Must ask Neeraa for further explanation, if Miss Deehba did explain to her.

I know this post is abit confusing cause I keep jumping from the past to the present and vice versa. :P Didn't I warn you? And the title was already self-explanatory.

4 Comments:

At 10:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, great blog! If you're interested in herb health remedy related stuff, check out my
herb health remedy site when you get a chance.
Hope you like it! Thanks.

 
At 4:29 AM , Blogger Robbstar said...

woowah... Ur perfect in what way?? I wnan know....
ooo how lovely can go do facial

 
At 7:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pity
Next time ask me if you don't know how to do flowcharts
I'm ready to help =)

 
At 5:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wen, I have no idea in what way I'm perfect coz in my opinion I'm not.

Neutral, thanks a lot ^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home