Monday, August 22, 2005

Yay! A new computer!! (after 6 years....)

Yay! Many thanks to my uncle, my family and I are owners of a sort-of new computer. According to my uncle, the previous CPU is SUPOSED to be better than this but....due to certain under-maintenance, it's probably a trash heap now. My uncle said the previous might need heavy formatting, but it's up to me to decide. Hmm...now having Windows XP, it feels so much faster, hehe...

Realising now that I did not back-up(not like I bothered to...) any files from the previous CPU, I have no smileys for my Messenger, no picture files, no MP3s, no alot of things. Haha...now I'm thinking whether I need them or not....maybe not...just maybe....

Last Friday, I just sat for my Moral Education examination. It....wasn't really difficult.....if I had studied....not to say I didn't study at all. I browsed through what I thought was going to be asked. I got some on the spot, but the others....I just crap out. :P

Erm...to tell the truth, I kind of forgotten what I wanted to write, so I shall stop here first, okay? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home