Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Assignments and problems.....what bright side of life?

To start of with, the "new" CPU I acquired from my uncle few days back is getting on my nerves. I have to admit the speed with really fast, but after the Norton Antivirus 2005 started acting up, the speed slowed tremendously. I bought a new CD today, but after some time a dialog box popped up and said that the program is corrupted or there's something missing. Oh god! Now it seems like I have to risk transfering and downloading files with caution, ALOT!

Now being bogged down with assignments(some overdue...), I am spending mass amount of time in front of the computer. Not that I need to go online, but sometimes I just couldn't resist it if I feel like checking emails or blog.

I'd beter go now, computer's acting up again.

3 Comments:

At 10:31 AM , Blogger Robbstar said...

aiyoh kesiannya........ wat a sad piece of comp don't cha think.....

 
At 3:40 AM , Blogger adri-enne said...

hey mich,
hahah cool blog had fun reading it..
superbly lazy.. a phrased coined by mich tan.. gotta add dat 2 d dictionary 1 day
oh anyway
jz drop by 2 say hi
& 2 say u're not alone when it comes 2 completing homework..
i've got tonnes...
alrity! gotta work on me seminar presentation haha got another 3 days 2 finish it.. arghh
take care & c u at coll girl!

 
At 1:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hey peepz! yo addrienne! thanks for drpping a comment...really appreciated it! ;) superbly lazy....heheh :P and to think i haven't have a topic yet for my presentation

wen, yes this IS a sad piece of comp....very unfortunate of me....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home