Thursday, September 29, 2005

Oh Wow......I'm 18?!

Time really flies. Like, when you have fun. When you have friends and you have a fun time catching up with latest news and gossips etc etc. When you get to enjoy a game you like. When your teacher says class is cancelled and you go cybercafe and play more games =P When you're with that someone(not applicable to me). When....oh hell, do you really want me to list all that?? Like as if you all already didn't know...

Not that I feel much difference being at the legal age now(that bank account is mine!! =P), it's just that it signals I'm goin to end my foundation course soon. Sooner than I had expected. Exams were brought backwards, remember? -_-"

Anyway, anyone wanna go skating??? XD

P.S. To those you sent me b'day wishes through SMS and Friendster testimonial and etc etc I thank you all very very much!! XD REally appreciated it :D

5 Comments:

At 5:23 AM , Blogger Robbstar said...

yo happy birthday kiddo!!!! welcome to the 18 year olds club.. hehe.... did ya get me sms??

 
At 1:25 PM , Blogger Ezreen Delaila said...

i do!i do!come,let's go skating during our sem break!!

 
At 11:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

robbstar : lolx the 18 year old club :P yeah i did get ur sms :D

ezreen : i don't have a sem break....:( let's go on a weekend! weekend XD

 
At 1:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, last time you never wanted to tell me when is your birthday. How mean..

-PN-

 
At 6:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

PN, just for ur information, my Friendster info says alot :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home