Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Busy weekend

Last weekend was quite busy. Decided to go for a visit to SPCA since the LEO Club KDU was organizing one. Drove to KDU early morning. Too early to be exact. Supposed to be at 8.30 meeting point, but I came at 8am, to find no one there but myself :(
Called the president, she's only on her way, so wandered like some lost lil girl around KDU. Nothing much, just having a long glance at the notice board. The Mr and Ms KDU (Disco Inferno) audition is going on now and I was looking at the contestants. There's 2 people I know...makes me wonder who will win out of the 8...or was it 10...contestants. Wishing I could go see them in action, but the ticket is so much more than I had expected, so I ain't going :(
Miss President came at about 8.15am. Along with some other LEO members. Finally got to know that person I've been emailing to about the SPCA visit. Haha. Sorry I didn't know you earlier on, I'm quite blur ^^"
Left on the bus to Ampang. Jalan Kerja Ayer Lama if I'm not wrong. 63000 is the postcode. Got lost on the way when the bus reached Ampang. The place is big(to many of us) and finding SPCA is like looking for a needle in a hay stack!
Finally found the place after a few minutes of going around Ampang. Somehow, Ampang reminds me of Kuantan and Kuala Terengganu...the buildings I mean. Reminds me that it's been awhile since I last visited those places.
Okay, back to SPCA. Went there on the purpose to help to some paint job on the cages. To those unfortunate dogs...sorry that some paint ended up in your water bowl....please don't drink it, it's poisonous! Ok, it's not like they'll be able to read this -_-"
I helped to de-bone some chicken neck, and man it's quite fun! :D It's not raw chicken neck for your information, it's cooked! And it's difficult to peel the meat of the bone...gotta learn from the two experts who helps Steven de-bone the chicken necks(Not fair Steven, you got two "Masters" to help you!!!).
After de-bone-ing enough chicken necks, I went on to paint the cages. I got my hands alot of paint, and had to use alot of turpentine to get the paint off. The turpentine dries up really fast, and most of the guys just plain pour the turpentine straight to their hands, and not on the newspaper like I did.
I patted and had cats licked my right hand, and patted and had dogs licked my left hand instead. Haha. Then I saw this one super cute cat! It's so darn active, and has the bluest eyes I've ever seen! XD And it's like Tarzan!! Climbing around the cage like there's no other cats with it! Woow! And there's this another cat i saw with one green and one blue eyes. Really unique!
Hours passed really fast. Had to say goodbye to this place. I'm probably never going to have a chance to come back, coz I don't noe the way -_-"
The rest of the day passed on as usual, with afternoon naps and late dinner :P

On Sunday, the LEO Club KDU was invited to the LEO School at SK MethodistGirls School. That morning there was a long jam right outside KDU, because they are having a PMR seminar there(of all places....) and getting into KDU is very much a hassle. And little did I realise that the LEO-ers were trying to get a taxi until they saw me driving. In the end, I drove a couple of them to Brickfields(shhh! Keep this hush hush between us okay? My parents aren't supposed to know!). Following Steven's car, I drove to the school. Remembered that halfway there, I lost Steven because I didn't drive fast enough, and went into the wrong lane X_x! Luckily had someone in the car who's familiar with this place(thank god!) and he directed me t the school using another way. *phew*

I was to stand in for Secretary Eva that day. Had to go around being "Assistant Secretary". The secretary course was quite exciting! Get to know what a secretary really do.

After the brief course, went to the main hall and joined the rest of the KDU LEO Club peepz. Got around to knowing a guy who used to be from SMKDJ like me. Sorry I didn't recognise you earlier, but you did look familiar lolx.

I chatted awhile with the other secretaries of other LEO Clubs. They're all a happy lot ^^ Rejoined the other KDU-ers when Tara and Steven came out of their respective briefing rooms. Had lunch and then drove 4 guys back to KDU. One went off halfway to Bangsar Shopping Centre as he's house is near there. Three guys left. All heading back to KDU. Reached KDU in 30 minutes, driving slow. Is 80 km/h slow, by the way? I don't know...
Reached home at 1.30pm. Had a long afternoon nap. Didn't get my assignments done coz I was too lazy lolx :P luckily the lecturers are still lenient(i think). Anyway, that's all for now. Gotta sleep. Adios~

2 Comments:

At 9:03 PM , Blogger Robbstar said...

my goodness U trying to poison the poor animals ar?????? horrid girl U..... yeah I'm gonna tell ur mum 2morrow... wahhahah just kiddin... where got people so free go tell Ur parents... -.-"

 
At 3:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't mean to do that ah.....the painting part wasn't assigned in the beginning to me so it wasn't my fault...I was merely touching up...and the paintbrush was super dry -_-

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home