Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Entrepreneur-to-be

Not long ago I have been having thoughts about setting up my own business. Since Form 5, I had researched some online business websites and so far, they're all okay. Until now, I had already plan what to sell, and where to sell, and how to sell(which requires me to open a new bank account). Now I have to find ways to collect enough capital to run the business. And how to promote the site.

Those who have read the July 2005 version of Seventeen magazine, there's a section for young entrepreneurs and how they cope to make their business successful. After reading and totally absorbing every single word, I was inspired. Really. And I learnt that two things the seller must definitely have in business is courage and confidence. These two things could really make a difference on how one handles business. And setting and running a business ain't easy.

Enough ranting, anyone interested in watching War of the Worlds? :)

Oh yeah, if anyone noticed the date and time, please note that this post had been in here for a couple of days on standby, and I have another post still on standby. -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home