Monday, July 25, 2005

Rapid KL? Where's Intrakota? *warning: some rantings below*

Har....Just realised recently that the Intrakota buses had been replaced with the Rapid KL buses....thank god the numbers are still the same. I used to think that the Rapid KL buses just mushroomed overnight. Lame thought, eh? I began wondering where were the Intrakota buses when one of my friends, N, brought up the topic of her being late to college. At the time, I only realised I don't see anymore Intrakota buses on the road. Rapid KL became it's name, but according to N, it's not as rapid as it sounds O_o

So anyway, I thought of taking some pictures for there was some stuff happening at KDU, but the battery was dead, so no pictures :( There were banners but I don't know what's going on. My classes starts at 8am, and ends at 11am, then I'm off home. Never bothered to know what's going on because was never really interested anyway, probably starts late into the evening.

Visited G.A. today. Wahaha, sales! ^_^v Planning to get a new pair of sandals but I have to save alot this month for the rainy days....mustn't spend too much, but considerably.
Found a pair of cute shoes, but couldn't decide on which colour to take. White, black, or pink. If I'm crazy, I'd buy all :D The white is petite, but since I always run even with high heels on, they'd turn black really fast, or grey first in that matter. Pink....sweet and cute but it's so hard to match some of my clothes......black....classy...but I got so many black shoes and sandals....Maybe this time I'll opt for either pink or white. I've been wearing purple these days so I think pink can fit. Maybe white....argh, can't make my mind up!! The shoes are 29.90 per pair....and this is on sale.

Chatted with Kak Watie, and tried the new Papparoti bread. RM1.60 for one plain bun with planta and sugar inside....worth it. But sometimes there's excessive amount of sugar inside.

Chatted and ate in the shop till about 1pm, then head home. On the way, bought a roll of thread. Pinkish red. Wanted to use this thread to sew those sequins to my tee. I hope it looks okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home