Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Troubles with painted lockers

So all lockers have to be painted. That's correct, well, when their paints started to peel or fall off or have rust on them, a paint job is very much required.
This had come to me as a shock as I was walking to my locker. Some maintenance fella, I assume, must have coated grey paint on all the lockers. And he coated paint over the lockers numbers as well! Now that's one brain-wrecking confusion unles you have super photographic memory and with a blink of an eye, know which bloody locker is yours.
So, it took me quite some time to find out which was mine, and finally, got the lock undone. *phew*

That was part of the day. Hmmm..what else......oh, these days the term "propaganda" had been discussed a lot in Thinking Skills class. Then linking it to this novel called "The Children's Story", and discovered there were quite a number of propagandas in it. And we were asked to who(audience) is this novel actually relaying messages to. And this is a major assignment, unfortunately.

Did anybody listen to the song in this blog's "Links" section? I think it was the links section. There's a midi there, but I don't know who sang it. Anyone knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home