Saturday, July 16, 2005

Boring moments...

I'm.So.Darn.Bored.Period.

Argh!! After a week of boredom, I'm finally so happy that classes are going to start again next week and I could at least have something to do on my hands. Okay, except the english presentation. I was supposed to search for articles to support my presentation but soon realised the topic I chose was scarce and I began to wonder if this topic I chose is right to be presented.

So what have I been doing lately? Many have asked me that question. Some assumed I was going on holidays. Please, I'm so broke I can't even go 1 Utama and shop! Okay okay, so it isn't that bad....but I'm saving up for the upcoming Megasale. I'm still unsure of the date, but I think it's about soon. Anyway, the Pre-U department of KDU is having a trip to Lang Tengah Island(near Redang Island) for 3 days, and damn I couldn't go! :( No money, remember? Oh well, I could spend another 3 days of boring agony at home.)

I've been doing a really simple knit poncho. Been doing a gauge swatch many many times but failed
I hope this time it works. Was supposed to do this on needle number 17(really really big), but I only have number 13(really small compare to number 17). So it'll take longer to knit....oh god....
Hope i finish it fast...i wanna wear it :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home