Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Pictures from my lil bro's birthday party(Optional viewing)

I was just reminded about the post where I promised I am going to insert some pictures here from my little brother's birthday party at McDonalds. Along wih those pictures are a short recap of what happened.
On that I was positioned to be the videogirl(but ended up being the cameragirl instead...). My sister, MM, was the SUPPOSED cameragirl, but she was too busy being a kid again that I had to take over her place(I dislike being videogirl anyway :P)
drove to the venue at about 11.30am with mom, my sister, MP, and the little birthday boy.


Upon reaching there, I sent the cake to be put into the refrigerator, and started to take some pictures of post-party event:

From right : Brother Li Jian, army friend and smiley friend

The party table with party hats :D

Kak Watie lugging the food and drinks to every happy kid(maaf, sikit blur)

Then most of the children started to fill in and were shouting and running around(I nearly got banged down eek!). Before long, the host, Kak Watie, with the assistance of two other volunteers, started arranging some chairs for the all-time favorite(with me as an exception) Musical Chairs!

Ok ok, this is getting tiring as I have to type and insert pictures at the same time, so I'll write about the party now, and post the pictures later. *Ahem* So the party went on with musical chairs, and, sad to say, my brother didn't end up as the winner. Too bad lil bro :( After musical chairs, another game was introduced. It's the passing-the-balloon-around game. And the person who's still holding the balloon when the music stops will walk off with a pack of either Hot-Wheels party pack or Barbie Doll party pack(depends on gender). My brother was lucky this time as he emerged as the winner! Huzzah lil bro! :D After the game, the children was geting kind of hungry so they were left to devour their chips and nuggets and drinks. Neither the SUPPOSED cameragirl couldn't take pictures anymore(out of film) nor the videogirl couldn't take anymore pictures(out of battery). What's more, the vidoegirl was getting hungry, and after 2 hours of not having breakfast, finally get to munch into the delicious burger awaiting her(wootz!). After that, the staffs began clearing the tables and the children were starting to leave. So that's about it for my lil bro's birthday party. Now for the pictures(pardon me if they're quite cluttered:

Getting the chairs ready for the all time favorite: "Musical chairs"

The birthday cake


My bro and his birthday cake(oopz, accidentally took the fella who's moving so rapidly)

The hamburglar arrives!

Say cheese, everyone! ;)

Two random lil girls(the right one is my sis, the other is her best friend)

The SUPPOSED camgirl(why la so shy?? :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home