Tuesday, July 05, 2005

KDU's StarTag student card...a benefit or a burden?

I'm just blogging here now to relay my experience today at college. As I was leaving the campus with N(friend of mine), I got stuck as the cardreader machine wouldn't let me out because my student card had insufficient credit. "What the....?!"
I started to panic as I did not bring any RM10 notes with me today. Neither did N. Managed to call XW for help.(Arigato so so much!!! ^_^)started running to the cafeteria to change the loose notes into a solid RM10 note(huzzah!) and finally topping up my card with the nearest reload machine available.
Then running again to the car and finally drove out of KDU. My balance before topping up was RM2.76. After topping up, RM12.76. Then when I got out of KDU, you know what? The screen said "Balance : RM9.76. No wonder I could not get out...

Ahhh.....I am so happy this week. My dear A.English lecturer had told the entire class that there wouldn't be any a.english classes this whole week as she had finished the syllabus too fast :P Maybe I should try going to Sungei Wang Plaza during those free periods...whaddya think? Or maybe MidVally Megamall(mwahahahhahahahahhahah).

P.S. Oh ya, remember the poncho-maniac post? That poncho-liking turned out to be an infatuation only(damn)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home