Saturday, July 23, 2005

Many Changes

As you can see, I have changed my blogskin to the preset version on BlogSpot, and I have a reason of doing so. You see, when I started posting pictures here, I have to have a big space so those who visit can read with ease. But I realised my previous blogskin, the "Blue Bolt of Fire" has very little space to view pictures, and you have to move the bottom scrollbar thing, which to me is quite a hassle.

So, I think this is quite a nice skin, so i'll be using it for now. Okay, getting on with today's stuff.

This morning I woke up at about 7am. Early yea? Couldn't get back to sleep, so decided to complete some assignments before the new week starts. Went to my room, and just remembered that the lights are not working very well, so had to bring all my books and papers downstairs to the dining table as temporary study spot. MM was also awake, getting ready for school. Marching. Had to fetch her there at 7.30am.

After that, went back to work on the table....and not long after that the construction workers came to do the walls for the new storeroom downstairs. Again, I had to lug all my things upstairs because they were gonna start drilling and the racket they make can really irritate me. I hate loud noises.

By that time, it was bright enough in my room, so I didn't have to use the light, not like it's usable anyway. Unfortunately, this was the same table I got when I was Standard 6, and it was supposed to be a computer table.
I used it since then until now...but only recently I realised I couldn't spread my work comfortably on the table....hey, more books and papers okay!

Anyhoo, tried to cram all the stuff on the table, making note to go college later to do my work comfortably. Didn't go in the end, lazy to drive -_-"
Called N that afternoon and discussed about Accounting assignments. Chatted about random things after that, and I had to go off, or else my mom is gonna nag me till god knows when.

Did the poncho for awhile, then started to feel sleepy. Had a long nap for 4 hours till 6pm, where I got up and took B for a walk. MP and LJ came along. LJ looked really funny because he took my father's slippers by accident. Run some more....it's a wonder how he ran so fast with such big slippers. Haha :P
Later on, there were some troubles with the electricity in the house. The current wasn't flowing very well and the lights kept blinking like nobody's business. Hmm....

In the end, the whole house had no electricity. Great. Just great. Mom called the TNB people to come andsee what was wrong. Took them nearly an hour to reach here. Minutes later they fixed the wirings and finally there's electricity! Huzzah! Things we took for granted!
Okay, so it's only an hour. There was one time where I had to wait for 3 to 4 hours. THAT was bad. And it went right through the morning! >_<
After that, went out for dinner, and then did some assignments. After that, up here to blog.
Picture time! :D Here are some pictures taken after I sent MM to school and befor the construction peepz arrive:

Mystery Hamper in the car :D (Realise it's wearing a seat belt?)

Side mirror smashed. Drive didn'y drive properly. Omg my god.( I know the picture is blur, my hands weren't steady)

My temporary study table. Messily scattered. But comfortably spread out as well. I love big tables where I can spread out my work.

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM , Blogger Robbstar said...

woah ok... Do U drive so hazardly until U have to seat belt a hamper?????? U could have just put it on the floor.... boohoo where's the tag board??????

 
At 12:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

erm...the tagboard got lost when i replaced my previous skin with this one. The hamper kinda shaky la...my sis go n put seat belt on it pulak -_-"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home