Saturday, July 09, 2005

A lecturer, milo ice, and scratch...

Mnay would be thinking what a peculiar title but as the post goes on, you'll understand.

++++Lecturer++++
On the previous Moral Studies lecture, my class lecturer, Mr Warren, announced that he is retiring and that was his last day of teaching students. Everybody was surprised. He then continue on telling us that there's no more students for him to teach( and I thought KDU was having insufficient lecturers...), therefore, that day was the last day he was there...jokes about....relaying his experience on many occasions. When he came to the part on how long he had taught students...he first said 23.....and the students were like "OMG, 23 years ah??", then he added "months" and we were like "hey, that's kinda short". But Mr Warren insisted that 23 MONTHS is a long time! It's just that us student don'treally know about it.
There were sad faces as he is one of those lecturers that relaly spice up the class by adding jokes and experiences in class. And makes moral studies an interesting subject! :D Hurrah to Mr Warren! :D

++++Milo Ice++++
I was walking during Thinking Skills that day and I passed a vending machine. Since I never really had a chance at any vending machines for a long time, I decided to try this one. I inserted my student card which acts like a prepaid card, and pressed the "Milo Ice" button. Heard the cup being filled with ice milo, then I took it from the machine. Okay, so it didn't look like Milo....I think if it were to enter the "How thick n Tasty is your Milo" contest, it would even bag the consulation prizes! If it wre to be given marks over 50, it wouldn't even get marginal pass. Is it that bad, you ask. Well, I don't think anybody wants to drink some thing called "Milo" which qualifies to look like drian water, with white stuff floating on top....ewww.....I tried stirring it with a straw but it made no difference. Until I found out later from my lecturer that the mixer in the machine had spoilt so the drinks are undrinkable. 60 cents for nothing....

++++Scratch++++
Hey everybodeh guess what? I had just had my first accident with the Avanza. Man it totally tore my heart that it was dented....and the cost of repairing it makes me more down. I was driving through SS2 during that night. Got it scratched and dented. Heck....my mom was kind off shock. My dad was shock too, but he said this kind of accident happens to people. It's because they never make use of the side mirrors. -_-" I seriously have to keep that in mind then. But for now, I ain't gonna drive till I get my confidence back, and it's not like my mom lets me drive for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home