Tuesday, June 21, 2005

In the still silence of the computerlab...(aren't they always like this at this hour??..)

Such a lovely evening as the sun is shining dimly outside. Perfect weather for taking a long walk along the outskirts of your local playground. So what am I doing?

Sitting in the computer lab with Neeraa and trying(note: TRYING) to finish our computing assignment which is due tomorrow. Talk about last minute work, hehe...-_-"

Lately life has been pretty dull as I had stayed back more than a couple of times to actually complete me assignments. I couldn't help it, really. The computer at home had drove me up the wall for more than a week so if I use it any longer, I might as well don't do my assignment.

Okay, now for the flashback on the past few days.
Monday was one dull day. The essay which I was supposed to pass up the week before, I passed up on that day. Ms. Leena was like, "NOW you're passing this up?" and I said, "Better late than never." "Good point" she said. English class was pretty much okay that day.
Then there's accounting class. Started a new topic today. Imcomplete Records.
A daunting topic it is.

Today was even worst. I got to the part which I was often confused during highschool. Managed to figure out in the end.
There was more about propagandas and ignorances issues in Thinking Skills. My dear lecturer Ms Deehba told about this particular article in The Star(not today's) that a reporter wrote about Cherrie Blair coming to Malaysia, and there were a couple of craps he/she wrote. One thing, Sultan Azlan Shah ain't the Sultan of the country anymore, so why would he invite such a lady? Ignorance, it is.

By the way, there was some perfomances going on in the cafeteria earlier today. Done by the Mass Comm Club(???).I remember one part where they were auctioning one girl *lolx* but it was a joke anyway. Then there were rap songs by some students. I hadn't really watch the entire performance, cabut-ed to the comp lab :P

I'd better go. It's 5.28pm already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home