Monday, June 20, 2005

Oh my....

***To KDU Students***

Erm...did you people realised that Friendster and MSN WebMessenger has been blocked in Lab Bradbury? Or was it my imagination since it's a typical Monday morning? x.x

***End of Message***

My dad had recently bought a digital camera :D Huzzah! Now I can actually take pictures and transfer them straight to the computer, instead of the old camera which I have to bother the poor fella at the photoshop to have the pictures done(but i had the feeling they'd be very willing to do the job, anyway).
Dad bought it on Thursday. Then I set the whole thing up and read the manual on Friday. Pretty cool! It's a camera, video recorder, and a webcam all at once :D Man am I so happy ^_^

Been playing with it all day on Saturday, as it was my lil brother's birthday. Made two videos, and took a couple of shots. P.S. Wei, smile la sikit Jian!!

I'll post the pictures probably in the next post when I get my internet connection back in the computer at home.

I had started making a poncho. I am almost done with it, just need to stitch the two pieces together so I can wear it. :) Started on Wednesday, took 4 days to stitch the two pieces. And my hands are getting more tired >.<

Oh ya, before I end this post, I'm sorry Soo Wen for bothering you since I coulsn't go for the French animation, and sorry Shu Wei due to the previous post, what I meant was I know where to go next year, I just don't need someone to derail me.

And lastly, the comments link is still one heck of a problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home