Tuesday, January 03, 2006

"You look like a Japanese"

Oh god. It ain't a new thing if someone randomly comes up to me and say "You look like a Japanese." It's not like I'm a decendant of one, there isn't anyone in my family who is of Japanese descent. Haha. So far nobody has spoken to me in Japanese or Korean yet. I hope there wouldn't be any =P

In other news, I've already worked for a month!!! Hurray!
Time passed really fast. The new year has passed! I spend the new year sleeping though. Nthing special. My new year resolution is still the same thing. I recycle every year =P which is to not procrastinate. And I still procrastinate though =P

Hmm what else....oh, I have yet to register for college. Couldn't find time to go and apply. Whatsmore, I haven't gotten my CNY shopping done yet. Today I checked my wardrobe for a dress for the dinner since I won't have time to accompany Neeraa to KL to buy a dress =( Found a nice dress, now to get the makeup. 1 Utama would have alot so since I'm working there, I can walk around during my breaktime.

I think that would be all for now. Really sleepy. *yawns* =P Goodnight people! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home