Thursday, December 15, 2005

Offdays are useless

My offdays are useless. Why? Because on my offdays, I have other equally important things to do. Right now the things I HAVE to get done are:

1) Get my MyKad done (done this morning, took the whole day!)
2) Get the Christmas presents done
3) Get my college transfer approval
4) If number 3 succeeds, then my college stuff needs tending to
5) Need to get my dress and other things done for the upcoming Pre-U dinner

So, it's not really an offday. Some people take their offdays as days to go shopping, veging out at home, but I have no idea why I'm always busy. Maybe I'm just the type who procrastinates and then panics when the due dates are around the corner. Haha

But seriously, sometimes I think I'm often coming up with something to do. Like, I can never sit still and mayhe just watch tv or something. It's been quite LONG since I sat in front of the tv for minimum 2 hours. Unless it's a movie of course.

Now I have come up with a new interest. My interest doesn't always last long. Now, photography. I'll probably get some film for the non-digital camera I have. It's much better than the digital camera I have to say, but the digital one of course offers direct image editing in the computer. So I'm weighing between the two. With the non-digital, I get to take clearer pictures, but I have to pay to get the photos done. With the digital camera, i dun need to have the negative washed(cause it doesn't have any in the first place!), just transfer into my computer, do a little editing, and it's all done! :D But the image would be rather blur because the digital camera isn't the good type. Who has ever heard of a Grand Vision camera anyway??? Hmm....whatsmore it eats ALOT of battery power, and mine is not the rechargeble type. Oh well, its probably just a "for-awhile" kind of hobby, so maybe I'll just get a couple of films for the old camera, and batteries for the digital one and try both. Hehe. But sometimes I have to say the digital camera's photos ain't so bad.....only after editing. =P

I'm more towards pictures with no humans inside. More like...nature. Planning to take some of Mom's flowers and then print them on a paper, make a postcard out of it and send to Claudia. Hehe. Should try one day.

Anyway, more news on work. Just met with a rather weird couple yesterday. The man asked for my name. It's rather odd being addressed at my name. Like, "Thanks, Michelle". "How are you Michelle?". Kinda.....creeps me out if I don't know the person. Hahahahha

So long for now.

6 Comments:

At 11:20 PM , Blogger - Michelle - said...

-.-" y everytime i go visit u surely cannot get u 1? eesh~ i went yest which was thurs~ i only saw a girl and a boy there...i din c u... -.-

 
At 6:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA
that girl and boy is me and a spastic fella

 
At 9:37 PM , Blogger Robbstar said...

-.-" seriously... wah MS I noticed that MArshy STrawbs stands for MS too... oh sicne Ur so busy I guess we can't go to red box then....

I gotta be kiddin myself.. no red box? no way jose....

 
At 4:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

shu wei : I must have went for break, y din sms me?

melcwf : who's that spastic fella? :P

robbstar : definitely not monday or tuesday....I wanna go redbox too....dun leave me behind! :(

 
At 7:37 PM , Blogger - Michelle - said...

i should have thought bout it...lol

 
At 5:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh well nvm lo....next time :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home