Sunday, December 04, 2005

Last day of IELTS

Yesterday was my last IELTS class. Nothing much to say about it, abit boring. This coming Saturday would be my exam for IELTS. Hmm....everything is okay, except the essay part and the speaking part. I have to find some samples for the essay. The lecturer didn't bother to explain the essay part since my classmates and I came one class later. Speaking....just have to dig out some general knowledge stuff(like a historical place in Petaling Jaya, and what's jazz mean and stuff like that). That's about it though.

Tomorrow I'm gonna start work. 2 in the afternoon. I'll probably take bus go there at 11am(just for the fun of it =P). OR maybe drive, but I doubt I can find a parking lot. Weird is that I'm not really excited about this job, unlike the one I worked last time(I used to be a sales assistant). Lolx...maybe once I got a taste of the real world, it ain't fun anymore hmm? :P

Got an email yesterday. A dinner is to be held for the Pre-U students(includes last year's July'04, exclude this year's July'05). Semi-formal is the dresscode. Hmm...Neeraa said that there's nice dresses at shops at Petaling Street. Gonna SO check it out! =D

I guess that's about it. Nothing much happening really.

P.S. This is my 100th post! Yay!

2 Comments:

At 8:15 PM , Blogger Ezreen Delaila said...

yo~
how was ur ielts exam thingie???
ok?ko?=P
started working edi rite???
so sad la...so long never see u...i came back dj on friday...9 dec that is...tot wanna ajak u out...but think u might be bz...neways, gtg.
later days~
ciao~

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

yeah i'm working. my ielts is okay, i hope i can get band 6.5 or above. lolx...can ask me out during my off day mah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home