Sunday, November 13, 2005

The Start of my So-Called Freedom.....Holidays!!

Finals ended last Thursday. Finally. Although the finals consist of four exam days, it seemed like a week! The Economics paper is rather tough, but I managed to answer alot of questions this time. English was okay, just that I couldn;t find a last strong point for my essay so I had to stick with a point which I really didn't want to touch on.

Anyways, now having holidays till I apply for undergraduate course. Probably gonna start finding a job somewhere. Can't stand staying home and not doing anything. Sob....just found out I can't do intership at PWC because I'm not in my second year of any business degree course. Hmm...probably just find work in either Atria or 1 Utama. If not, The Curve isn't so bad...except for the freakiness of the silence once it reaches 10 at night. So anyone wanna go work with me? :D Lolx

Before my finals, I had quite alot to blog but didn;t have the time. Oh well, I shall try to write as much as I can remember.

*31 September*
Shu Wei asked me to go 1 Utama today to watch a movie with Soo Wen, Yi-Lin. At first, went to Secret Recipe and wait. Wait for what I didn't know, I kinda just sat there with the eccentric people Soo Wen and Yi-Lin opposite me. Ahaha! They were posing with Soo Wen's camera doing all sorts of funny moves! So funny!! Actually, they had brought me there to celebrate my birthday!! Belated birthday actually...tried to asked me out on Thursday but couldn't go because had exam on Friday. The cake was awesome! I think if I'm not wrong Shu Wei chose it(right?). Chocolate and cheese. Very filing indeed. Nyum~!

Then next on the sgenda was to go watch The Longest Yard at GSC. That is the second time I went there for a movie since it started operating. The sound system is still kinda loud, TGV's sound system isn't so bad. But the seats in GSC is way, way more comfortable. The Longest Yard was really funny. I can't remember what the show was about but the characters sure can bring out laughter in the most violent ways possible. Hehe.

After the movie, went around to get the leftover cake from Secret Recipe, walked around shopping for a moment, then decided to head home. The party was realy, really fun! Tanks everyone who made it possible... XD

*20 October*
Guess what? It Shu Wei's birthday today. EHehehehe. Earlier on, Soo Wen, Yi-Lin and I were planning to surprise her at her house/road/1 Utama with alot of weird ideas here and there. Alots of problems too. Then we found out that Wei Kiat was also planning on a surprised birthday party for her. Hehe. In the end, we went on with Wei Kiat's idea. He asked me to choose a cake, preferably cheese, if can, with chocolate. Had a problem because neither of us had Secret Recipe's number, so I had to try randomly typing Secret Recipe's online website(if they had one). They had (Yahoo!) and I went to browse the cheese cake section. Believe or not, they have about 18 cheesecakes available!! :O Wei Kiat was like "Oh My Gawd...." Anyway, he chose the cake, and I'm to get it on SW's birthday. Reaching there, met up with Wearn Cheah and Michelle Tan :D Went in to get the cake, then found out the cake they reserved and the cake WK ordered was totally different. End up he had to come down and get the cake himself. Not much of a surprise anymore >_< Sorry everyone....

Met up with Fan Sheng, How Han, Yi Hoong outside Chilli's.Had dinner at Chilli's 1 Utama. Eh WK....ur taste very expensive leh....the food all costs above RM20, drinks above RM5(even for mineral water). Ate Fish and Chips, and no drinks. The fish portion is like, twice the normal one, and chips are also twice much more than normal. I ain't no big eater here....but I managed to finish the fish. Half of the chips were left uneaten. Hence come the cake. Cheese cake again XD I'm starting to get addicted, but eating too much would cause me to avoid it for days to come. Hmm...overall the dinner was gooood, and the cake was really delightful XD Too bad my camera sucked that night, couldn't really capture nice pictures without looking either too dark or too bright!! Damn!

After dinner, went to look for my car. Couldn't find it. I remembered I went up, but Wearn Cheah said I drove to the carpark below. So, we went down twice, but couldn't find the car. In the end, tried our luck by going up, then we did find the car! Hurray! Drove Michelle and her cousin Joseph back to their house, then drove Wearn Cheah back to her house. By the time I reach home, it's already about 11pm. Oops....my parents were still awake downstairs watching tv. I went upstairs, changed, and slept.

*The four days I spent shopping during my study break*

I kinda forgot which one came first, but i remember I went to Mid Valley Megamall on one day, and KLCC in another, and The Curve Mutiara Damansara on another day, and also Tesco on another-nother day. Hmm...if I'm not wrong, Tesco was first, then The Curve, then Mid Valley and lastly KLCC. Anyway, I'll continue.

The trip to Tesco is fairly a simple one. All I did was went shopping with my mom. For groceries that is. Nothing much. Just wanna get my mind off Economics for awhile, since I had been waking up Economics, eat Economics, sleep Economics, DREAM Economics. There was two occasions where I actually dreamt that I went into the exam hall for the Economics exam but didn't study beforehand, and I was wondering how come I didn't study beforehand. Weird, huh? Paranoia, one of my friends said. =P

The occasion at The Curve was that I followed my mom, sisters and brother to Popular bookstore and spent half the day there reading books which had nothing to do with what I'm supposed to study. I took that opportunity to read up on craft books than looking for supplementary books to help me with my studies =P Naughty procrastinating me! I'm getting really interested on making candles. If can, I'll go work and then get those candle-making supplies. Eheeh. And am getting interested in making greeting cards for this coming Christmas, and doing jewellery. But supplies aren't easy to obtain.

Mid Valley. Was there with my family for dinner. Had it at a teppanyaki restaurant. The food is nice, except the teppanyaki. I don't favour them, and had always wondered why they always include so SO much taugeh into that thing. Weird! Then went to Carrefour. Parents were browsing for nice new TV set, while I lingered into the teeangers' clothing department. Found what I was looking for all this time, the jacket/sweater/whateverucallit. Yeah! Finally have a nice one! But they were all M size, and is rather big on me :( I took one anyway, was deciding between a white or green one while chatting with Neeraa on the phone. In the end, bought a red one. Neeraa, I'm gonna get you for what you said about me choosing red. No, I did not choose that colour for that reason, okay?? :(
That's about it. Nothing else. Got a bright red new jacket/sweater/whatever for that day. Yahoo~~!

The last day was at KLCC. I accompanied my mother and brother there. They wanted to go explore Petroscience. What I did was go shopping all by myself. After taking them to Petroscience, I went around the whole of KLCC. Pretty big place. Browse shops. Was looking for a nice pair of heels but couldn't find nice ones. Also looked for shops selling handicrafts but there wasn't any as well. :( Walked around, looking at pretty accessories at numerous shops, but didn't buy any. Then went into Teddy Tales because I really needed a bag to put my wallet and phone into it. Couldn't fit into the pocket of my jeans, and carrying it around in my hand is dangerous. Went in, and tried on some bags. Finally decided on a black sling bag. The salesgirl suggested hangbags, but I'm not interested in handbags. After purchasing, went to McD's to get a McFlurry with Oreos, but they were out of Oreos. Bought the one with Smarties inside instead. Then continued around KLCC. Found a small Teddy Tales stall. They were promoting the same bag as I bought, with a couple of others.After rounds of browsing, I came upon a shop at the lowest ground of KLCC, I forgot what it name was...girls' accessories shop. The things there are really really nice. Reminds me of Sinma. Wanted to get this sequins belt, but it costs RM15.90, and the money I have is enough to last me until the end of the month. Oh well....shall come back next time and get. Hehe. After I explore every single floor in KLCC, my mom and brother was almost out of Petroscience already. While waiting I ducked into Kinokuniya. My mom and sister said it sounds like Konyaku jelly. -_-" Went in there and looked for a particular cross stitch book to do some Christmas present for the fun of it. Unfortunately, I don't celebrate Christmas. Couldn't find any of such books. Then went into the stationery section. Wondering what to buy. Saw this really cute piggy bank. Pink somemore, wah! After that, had a call from my brother saying that they were outside of Petroscience already. Head on home by LRT after that. Dad came to fetch, and we all went straight for dinner. The rest is just a pretty normal night.

That's about all. Pretty long post eh? =D Have a nice day everyone.

P.S. This was supposed to be posted two days ago. Had internet problems, so I had to type this in Notepad.

3 Comments:

At 6:35 AM , Blogger - Michelle - said...

wao~ a really long post ya? hehe...my finals are coming...and we go some where 4 vacation or something after tat kay? miss our good old days...

 
At 8:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i'm gonna work oredi....sob sob...now only say....:(

 
At 9:22 PM , Blogger Robbstar said...

hey where are U goin to work? actually I picked the cake for ur birthday.... shu wei jsut wanted a cheesecake the dunno which one in particular....

hey hey U could have asked me which cake she wanted but oh well.... it's long past and forgotten.... hehe

since the curve is quiet at 10.00 then work in 1U lar....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home