Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My Stand : Sales Assistant to Waitress

First thing I wanna say is : I hate being a waitress!! I guess I just realised I can't take orders from people too much. It's getting rather annoying. =(

Anyway, enough ranting up there. On with the...blog. Today is my 7th day of working, and I'm on the verge on quitting. Dunno whether I should or not, and how to in the first place. I've already promised them I'd work till end of January. Har.

So everynight, after work, in order to release stress, I'll be bashing something on the PS2, mostly violence games la of course. Oh, and I have got to get new controllers as well. The current one seems abit weird already.

Been purchasing games from shops since I'm in 1 Utama like, 6 days a week hehe. Supposed to save for the upcoming dinner in January but...oh well. Some are violent games(you'd know what for...).

I've been missing so many movies(Harry Potter 4, Chronicles of Narnia, Aeon Flux-i heard that this one sucked, and Pontianak 2 Harum Sundal Malam). Really want to watch but one day off a week isn't really going to help.

So, whats with all the people demanding to food to come faster, and wouldn't believe that the food is actually on the way(I have been warned of demanding customers. "Just assure them that the food is on the way" the boss said. Har.). Then sometimes I made mistakes in the order, and then I get the tsk-tsk look from one of the bosses(there are 3 by the way, and often two of them comes to the cafe to look at how things are going). I have yet to balance two tall glass drinks on the tray. If they fall then.....ouch. Me being so kecik(small sized) IS an obvious disadvantage here. I have to take a chair to get my bag from the top of the refrigerator, the counter is abit on the high side, everyone there is taller AND they seem to think I'm underage. Goodness.

Oh well, just releasing some steam here. So early already got steam aihz.

I've had more fun being a sales assistant last time than a waitress. There are demanding customers occasional, but it doesn't take someone long to get a smaller/bigger sized clothe so long, right?

Before I leave, I just realised that my previous post is the 100th. Lolx. So fast.

2 Comments:

At 4:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA
We don;t bully u
And at least u dun have the risk of getting called 'auntie!'
Plus ure uber uber cute LoL

Woah ure a gamer huh...
Tat's good, we shud discuss this during our free time

Its melissa btw tee-hee :P

 
At 5:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

ahaha hi hi ^^

michelle here

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home