Monday, November 21, 2005

Ain't my lucky day...but i got exercise though

Got woken up today at 8am by my alarm. Turned it off and slept for another hour before realising I have to be in KLCC today before noon. Ate breakfast and told mom about where I was going. Happy that she volunteers to send me to KJ station. I don't have to wait for the bus yeah!!! ^_^

Before I left, she asked me to measure the door cause she wanted to get new curtains to replace to old ones. Took quite some time. I dropped by Projet's new 7-11(used to be Destina) shop and bought a card and a bag for Neeraa. Yeah she's 18 today! :D Big girl already...heheh

By the time i reached KJ station, it was 11.07am. Bought a ticket and went into the LRT. Happened to carry a handbag so was kinda scared if there were snatch thieves around >_< Reached KLCC at 11.37am. Neeraa wasn't there yet, and Xiao Wei definitely aren't there yet either. So I went up a flight of stairs to see the KLCC building high high up, and took a picture of it. Dang, the camera's screen wasn't wide enough, so I couldn't take a full view of the building :( After a while Neeraa called to ask where I was, and spotted the red car her dad drives. Wee~~ she's there! Went around KLCC. Then saw Chameleon and went it. It kind of like a Sinma-like place. All the accessories and all the girls who clamour to check and buy them.

Saw alot of nice earrings. Hehe, as usual, I bought some earrings(again). I think I have to do something about the pile of earrings I got. Too many I think. It like, everytime I go out, i sure come back with at least one pair. It's becoming a habit. Xiao Wei came and met us in Chameleon. After browsing in the shop, went around KLCC. Decided to have lunch at Secret Recipe. Neeraa and I had a slice each of Cheese Choc. Xiao Wei had a slice of Chocolate Mud Cake. Mmmm....it was really delicious. Cheesy, and filing. Couldn't go for a movie, I didn't bring enough money. So so sorry though...

Since we couldn't watch a movie, we went around shops, like Girls. There are nice pretty things there. Damn....if only i had brought enough money... Nevermind, there's Girls in 1 Utama as well. Nearer for me. There's still that little Teddy Tales little kiosk there. Saw the same black bag i bought. This time they didn't put any bells or anything around it. Looked plain from far.

Before we head for the LRT station, we did a last minute browse in Watson. Xiao Wei was looking at a row of foundation, and wiped some on my face! Oh my god, thank god it was the same colur as my face, or else....*looks at Xiao Wei menacingly..* Succeeded in putting perfune on Neeraa as a birthday "disaster" on her. Ehehheheh. It was fun....until we found out she's allergic to perfume :O
Crap...I hope nothing happens to her.

After that we went to the LRT station. Neeraa drops off at KKL Central. We went down with her and took some pictures before the next LRT comes. Neeraa leaves to go to the KTM area to wait for her dad. Xiao Wei and I went on the LRT. We chatted awhile. Then Xiao Wei gets off at Taman Bahagia, and I at Kelana Jaya station. Called mom but she wasn't home to fetch me. So I thought I'll take the Putra Feeder bus home.

It was only then that I realised the Putra Feeder bus leaves from Taman Bahagia and not from Kelana Jaya station!! Argh! I didn't have enough money for a taxi so I walked from the station back to my house. It was a loooooooong walk alright. And what's with all those idiots who whistled while I was walking!! Stupid taxis which horns everytime they pass me. Look, I don't need a taxi, unless it's a free ride HOME, and not to some other discreet places. Reached home. By that time my mom was home already. Argh! I had exercise though. Feeling less tired already. But I slept for an hour later =P

So this is all for now.

Oh yeah, I finally got a call 3 days ago. From one of the places I applied for a job. Most unexpected. Coz I was hoping I won't get that job. A waitress. Hm...I'll probably start on December 1, if I can. That's all now...

1 Comments:

At 5:13 AM , Blogger Robbstar said...

wow? work???? where???

delifrance???

silly gurl.. since the feeder bus is at taman bahagia... U could have always walked to the Taman Bahagia Station rather than walk right abck home.... aish....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home