Saturday, November 26, 2005

Clashes

Oo...for the month of December, there have two days which has two events in it.

First is on December 3rd. Earlier on I attended a Leo Club meeting, and they had proposed a visit to a kids' home somewhere for Christmas celebration. The place is yet to be decided, but the time would be around 10.30 to about 12 or 1 in the afternoon. And~ I can't go for it. I just realised yesterday's IELTS class!(Would you believe it, I tend to remember things during events. Though I'm not sure why I can't remember on the day they proposed to go to the kids' home -_-") The thought surfaced when it struck me that I'm having IELTS on the 3rd! IELTS is from 9.30am-12.30pm. This is one class I cannot afford to miss because per class costed alot of money and it would be my last class, which is the mock test for listening! Ack! I have to let go the hope of visiting a kids' home. It's been along time since I last went to one, was back in Form 1.

Now I'm thinking of quitting LEO Club altogether. Seems like alot of outings are clashing with one of my schedule or another. I've been told that my participation is crucial. Must not miss unless I have something solid to back me up. Worst, usually the proposed events are on Saturday. I'm having IELTS on Saturdays, 3rd being the last class, and 10th being my exam day. I'm going to be working at well, so this makes things worst. I can't keep telling my supervisor that I have events frequently, they might as well fire me.

Second would be December 5th. I have to get my foundation results on that day, and go for first day of work at 1 Utama. I hope I can get the results before I go work. If not, I have to get it the day after. Doesn't really clash, but well, I might miss getting my results. This time around, they didn't set the result-taking time to 3pm or any other times. Yeah! ^^

Hmm...what else should I blog about...oh, I've been searching for songs lately and a kind friend(Kingsley) told me to go to IsoHunt to find. Yeah! Thanks alot! Now i can indulge in nice songs(after a long time! =P) Got alot of Korean TV show songs downloaded. Got original soundtracks from Summer Scent and Memories of Bali. Now trying to get Lovers in Paris, but the downloads are slow as seeders are often not there. It's been three days and it's ONLY 13.4%! >_< Super Rookie's soundtracks could not be found. No matter, I didn't take notice of the song anyway =P

Recently, I've been hooked on Beat Down : Fist of Vengeance. It's a PS2 game I came across few days ago. I noticed it among a pile of games few days before the exam. I only started playing now. Due to that, I've delayed my game in Resident Evil 4(hey, this game is scary!). I'm hooked on BD, so I'll play that game for awhile. I have to say, it's like Urban Chaos and Tekken in it. Where you run around as a crook( in UC you're a policewoman), and have battles(group or one-on-one like in Tekken). This game one must be good at planning attacks, because simply pressing buttons here and there doesn't work(I've learned it the hard way). Really nice. Though the loading times can be a pain. I wonder why it takes so long...

So this is about all. Nothing else at the moment. Thinking of starting a little business for some dime. Lolx. That's gonna be impossible this while, yea...

5 Comments:

At 7:53 AM , Blogger Robbstar said...

hey hey are U working full time or wat?

 
At 6:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nope, I'm working part-time only....6-hour shift

 
At 9:42 PM , Blogger - Michelle - said...

where r u goin2 work ar?

 
At 7:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

A cafe in 1 Utama :D the rest is for me to know and for you to find out :D

 
At 6:41 AM , Blogger - Michelle - said...

lalala~ i know where u work edi~ hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home