Tuesday, October 11, 2005

"Oh, bicycle!"

First time I rode to college on a bicycle today. Minus all the weird stares and cars, it felt....cool. Haha. But all the way was uphill, so by the time i reached the parking area, my legs felt like jelly! Oooo....

Reached to class late. Luckily Miss Deehba didn't say anything. Talked about future careers, and I was the only one who actually cut and pasted the ads on a piece of A4 paper! N said I too rajin already. Maybe so.... I had nothing to do on weekends anyway. Most of the people I know is either busy doing something else, or at their hostel far far away, somewhere which I couldn't reach them except on their handsets.

Short post. Anyway, goodluck N, I know it's kinda late to say that. Happy dancing! ^_^ Oh, and I'll lent you "Skeleton Key" after your presentation is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home