Saturday, October 08, 2005

No more fun Saturdays anymore....

I have just started part-time IELTS class, which is held for three morning hours every Saturday. So almost every Saturday my mornings are just going to come and go, right before my eyes, and dang I cannot enjoy early morning walks anymore >_<

Now have to start thinking about saving fuel...had brought up to my mother about cycling to school. She agreed, and anyway I backed up my point with the fact that a little exercise makes a *ahem* sad student stay awake, at least for the first two hours in class. =P Now am wondering how to keep my sister's (I don't have my own bicycle anymore) bicycle safe. Mom suggested dog chains (?????) and kind of wrap it randomly around the bicycle to keep all the parts safe, with a padlock somewhere. There were cases in the previous years that even though bicycles are chained with the usual bicycle chains, mean people can unscrew the tyres and other parts and take them away.....scary >_<

I had finally presented my presentation few days back. Felt nervous at first, but after a while, I got used to the situation and just presented for the sake of it. I was also amazed that I could remember certain facts without actually refering to my cue cards. I had taken out some information the night before in case I couldn't remember. Glad that I got the class's attention. My topic was....disgusting actually(sorry people! -_-"). It's about female circumcision, and the reason I chose that topic was because it's not really heard of by many people. Got the class in "Huh??? What???" in the myths part. Imagine circumcising a female to make a woman's face more beautiful...that's a myth! :P

All in all, I'm quite satisfied with the entire presentation....except maybe the discussions part. The questions were dumb, no doubt, and I had it done last minute, and couldn't think of any much logical questions. And despite all my efforts, I am again rewarded with a C+!!! Argh! Ms Leena!!! I did it better than last time!!!!! Why?!?!?!??!?!??! )(&@&)(_&@%!%@%)*%#!!!!!
Written on the paper "....monotonous.....should work more on pronounciation". She forgot about "stop playing with your hair during presentation". :P I WAS unconciously playing with my hair anyway :P Didn't notice until the end of the presentation. :P

3 Comments:

At 5:08 AM , Blogger Robbstar said...

wah C+ ar... kasihannya...
maybe U should try practising in front of ur family and see whther they fall asleep or not...

U could have always ask ur mates to coem up with some qs... to lighthen ur load U know wat I mean...

 
At 3:08 AM , Blogger Ezreen Delaila said...

dog chains??!!on ur sis's bike?!?!my god!!!can't u just walk??if it's not safe,bring some 'weapon' like dat...even if u wrap the bike with chains,some certain parts and screws and stuffs still can kena curi...trust me,i know!some idiot stole my seat nut and when i sat,the seat literally slide down!btw,i'm back in dj!!!when u wanna hang out???i'm sooooo bored!

 
At 6:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

robbstar : i memorized so hard but got a C+...gotta work on being un-monotonous :(

ezreen : i having finals soon, i only can hang out for another half a month

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home