Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Star(t) Wars

Forewarning: For those who haven't watch Star Wars : Revenge of the Sith, and Mr. & Mrs. Smith, pls, by all means, DO NOT continue reading!

***Last Warning : Spoilers Ahead***

Two days before my family were scheduled to watch ST:ROTS, I managed to get online to TGV and booked e-tickets for my entire family. I was lucky enough to get e-tickets, and what's more, all six seats were middle seats ^_^. That was the last day to watch SW so my dad was very happy *huzzah.

The show was quite interesting, minus the fact that I didn't nowwhat was going on(hey, I missed the other episodes, you know!!!! -.-"). But the movie is really good. Rated 8 1/2 out of 10 if you ask me. But hey, based on rumours, didn't Obi Wan Kenobi died? And I thought there's someone called Princess Amidala in there...wasn't it? Okay, totally lost, I am.

As for M&M.Smith, hey, packed and ready for you action movie fanatics! The movie is mainly about these two people who are expert assasins working for competing companies. Then they got caught up in a mission, which leads to the part where they began to discover more about each other. For this show, I rate it 9 out of 10. Oh, by the way, according to an interview with Angeline Jolie in the June Marie Claire magazine, she and Brad had nothing to do with each other, and the affair thing was a fake story up by the paparazzi. Believe it, or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home