Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I got accepted!! ^_^

Yay! I got accepted for the job!! :D I shall be working as a part-time promoter in G.A Collections starting this Thursday to Sunday. Training starts first, so this Thursday and Friday is reserved for training. It's a weekends only job...flexible ^^

And...this week happens to be exams week. First term exams for both internal and external foundation students. It started ladt Friday actually with Academic English and Thinking Skills. Then yesterday (Monday) was Computing Studies. Today are Economics and Accounting. Tomoro is Malaysian Studies. After that, is the term holidays for me!!(Hurray!!).

So far the exams were quite okay, with the exception of Economics. The Multiple Choice Qeustions were tricky. The first few were alright, but when it came to the last few, I was in a daze situation. First this, then this..eh, wait...was that right??? :P
I screwed up, totally.

Last Thursday was my first day in LEO Club. The club is quite interesting. They are going to have a LEO Forum somewhere next month in Penang, and I'm still thinking on whether i should go or not. It's not a one-day but a 3-day thing. A lot of LEO members will be meeting each other, and a lot of interaction going on. U may think it all very nice but, hey, remember the earth quake and tsunami? I ain't gonna risk it, I'd have yer all ter know.

P.S. I have an announcement to make: Ms. Bitchy and her friends were copying during the exams, and by rules if they're caught, they'll be reprimanded and a hearing would follow. Sounds like court, doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home