Tuesday, March 01, 2005

College + Drving Lessons = Tiring!! >.<

Just came back from driving. Learned how to go up the slope today. Ouch! >.< The handbrake is quite hard to pull up. My instructor let me practice pulling and pushing the handbrake down before letting me go up the hill. Wargh! >.< my left hand feels like jelly now >.< Eekz!

Then before that had classes in college today. Accounting and Thinking Skills. See what I mean by my schedule being UNreasonably light. One class is from 9 to 10 in the morning. Another is at 11 to 12. After that....I'm totally free. Which leaves me feeling bored and stuck with a large pile and always never-ending set of homeworks to do once i get home.

I'm so bogged down with homework these days. Having no time to social with friends especially those from the UNSW Business Foundation and some from the Science Foundation -.- Aihz...

Then also it's been a long time since I've seen my friends from SMKDJ. Waaaaa :'( man I miss u all!! :'(

Okayz ler I better go now. Lotsa homeworkz to do -.-""

Cya all ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home