Saturday, April 09, 2005

Alone in a shopping mall-->my first time :|

Friday (8 April 2005)

Came late for the 10th number of times already to college. Hmm...weird thing is, only half the class was here today morning. Was wondering why until someone told me that those "absent" were preparing for the interhighschool debate. It's the final round already!! So fast! The last 2 schools for the day are SM Subang and SM Sultan Abdul Samad. SM Subang is the Government team, and the other one is obviously the opposition. Ms. Leena let us off early to watch the debate.
I have to say, it's pretty cool wathing this interschool debate because usually each schools pick their best debate team to enter such competition. SO, clearly it's no amateur debate.
POI here, POI there. Pretty fun to see how quickly the current debater rebuts the other team. Hehehe, could really use this in my Thinking Skills debate :D

Unfortunately, I didn't watch until the adjudicators give their results. Had to leave for Economics. Ms Elsie WAS a little peeved when Neeraa and I reached class late.
After an hour of Economics, stayed back and waited for Xiao Wei to bring me the English Report. Neeraa was making impatient noises as she had to rush for her bus.

After some agonizing minutes(I'm rushing to catch a movie at 1 Utama), Xiao Wei FINALLY came, and we ran to leave the report on Ms Leena's table.

Neeraa ran for her bus, and I went to the library instead. Took out my Economics notes and tutorial book and did some work, before heading out to catch the bus to 1 Utama. Halfway walking down the road in the drizzle, I met with 2 of my fellow classmates/friends. Heck, they told me the bus had left!! >.<>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home