Saturday, March 19, 2005

Driving is definitely fun ^^

Guess what?? I drove to Tesco yesterday!! :D That's the farrest record so far, and it's my third time driving in the Toyota Avanza ^^. And I also drove back home from Tesco, with Mom's direction of course.

The first time I drove was just goin half a round in the neighbourhood. Mom couldn't stand my driving because I kept swerve to the left and right. In the end, she told me to get out of the car and sit in the passenger sit, while she drives back home. My neighbourhood happens to be quite narrow, so there's a chance of an accident if I'm not careful.

The socend time I drove was from my house to the Koon Kee cafe in DJ. Me and my mom in the car. So far, she said my driving is okay, I have to control the stering more. And I drove back from the cafe after having dinner there.

The third time...Mom said my control of the stering is okay...everything is okay except my turning and changing lanes only. Heck, those 2 are the hardest so far.Have to drive more to master. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home