Saturday, March 19, 2005

One HELP-ful day

Today, had Accounting class in college. It's a replacement class, and the fourth floor was really quiet, with the exception of some people who are taking their time touring around the college. Entered the "fish-tank" room, Room 4.00. I was late. Miss Angeline had to repeat some of the things that they previously did because I was absent(on purpose) during the previous class ^^ sorry people...

Cynthia came in later than I did. She sat in front of me, and kind of block my view of the board. But there's a lot of work so there wasn't much need for the board. Learned more about depreciation today. Was kinda boring, and when Ms. Angeline speaks to me, she also spits at me, but I don't think she knows about it. Total EEEEwwwwwwww~~~~~!!!!! >.< Go home must bathe already, definitely!!!

After college, went home and had brunch, then Dad sent me, mom and lil bro to HELP University College. Wanted to know about the degree available for studying there. So far, Charles Stuart University in Australia is quite okay. Unless I'm planning to go to University of West England in UK instead, but it's really pricey....I had better decide now.

Hmm....it's about 4 days already and I still haven't receive any call for the job I applied for. That's odd, maybe they didn't want to accept me as there's too many people working in the afternoon already so they prefer if there's someone who can work in the morning than in the afternoon...hmm....now I probably have no job to work at...Mom suggested me to work in U-Parkson, 1 Utama since they have to weekends-only schedule...but I dunno....1 Utama is not walking distance from my house, and I'd probably have to take taxi home.

I might as well go into the shop and ask if they accept me as a crew there or not. But today...feeling quite tired and sleepy. I'd better go sleep after this...can't stand it anymore...

Sorry, I meant to make this post a lil more exciting...but my life is already boring and there's been some clanning goin on in coll......argh >.< hate it!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:42 PM , Blogger - Michelle - said...

hey~ i will b pursueing UWE degree too~

 
At 1:33 AM , Blogger Robbstar said...

UWE???? hey aren't U studyin in KDU wan. how come go visit HELP????

 
At 4:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Erm...alamak, sorry, I typed wrong -.-"" It's University of East London, not West...:P
and the twinning degree in KDU is quite expensive, Murdoch University...so I went to check out HELP's twinning degrees coz I heard it was cheaper

 
At 4:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Erm...alamak, sorry, I typed wrong -.-"" It's University of East London, not West...:P
and the twinning degree in KDU is quite expensive, Murdoch University...so I went to check out HELP's twinning degrees coz I heard it was cheaper

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home