Friday, March 25, 2005

While waiting...

Currently here in KDU...waiting for my mom to fetch me. In the computer lab alone with anotehr person(though I don't know who this fella is...)
Can't believe that this particular computer room is deserted, weird...-.-

Anyway, I'll start from this morning. I had an exam on Economics today, just an exam made by my lecturer Ms. Elsie. This is no major exam of any sort. But this is totalled up into 5% of the entire semester >.<

The problem is....the question is so freakin' easy but I couldn't do it >.< I could have cried man....

There was A.English class before Economics. Fellow classmates-cum-friends were laughing and enjoying ourselves until we totally forgot about the work Ms.Leena gave us (Oppzzz sorry miss ^^")

Then we had a discussion about the trip we're planning to have. To Pulau Redang for a trip/camp/outing whatever they're gonna call it. And then there would be activities and games to participate in. I really wanna go but I wonder if my parents let or not...another problem I'm encountering >.<

Yikes~! I'd better go now..can't keep Mom waiting >.<
Adios~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home