Thursday, March 17, 2005

There's always a first time in everything :D

Guess what?? I've been a very naughty girl lately ;)
For the first time since I started college, I skipped a class!! :O
It's accounting class, though I like the subject, but the lecturer could drone on and on and it makes me wanna sleep!!

In the end, among the four of us, only Neeraa and Xiao Wei went for class, and they were 20 minutes late!! Whereas, Carey and I stayed in the computer lab and surf some wbesites until Carey had to go back to her hostel with her roommate.

Now, I'm all alone here typing this blog while waiting for Neeraa to come and check on the english questionaire for our english report group. Man, there's just so many things to do in english class. First, there was a presentation, then a report, and now a debate!!

So far, the debate was fine, but I screw-up because I didn't have enough points for my debate!! >.< According to some of my classmates, I was blur and I didn't speak out properly. Eeek! >.<

There's gonna be another debate in the next semester, and the next semester is already coming!! The only on my mind now is the Malaysian Studies assigment that I'm supposed to get done before the 7th of April. Hmm....I have to think of an interesting title...

Hmm I think I'll stop here for the day, have to get home. I'm hungry~~ :(

4 Comments:

At 5:50 AM , Blogger Robbstar said...

U mean ur whole accounts class only got 4 people?

 
At 5:50 AM , Blogger Robbstar said...

U mean ur whole accounts class only got 4 people?

 
At 12:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

No, there's 10 of them only

 
At 12:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

No, there's 10 of them only

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home