Saturday, March 12, 2005

Driving test

I meant to write this last Sunday...but....., this post is about last last Monday, so...go on reading..
+++ Monday +++

Drving exam was today!! >.< Got up at about 3.30am because i slept at about 9.30pm the day before. Was so wide awake, I couldn't continue sleeping. Was debating on whether I should try sleeping, or go online. I chose the latter. Headed downstairs, turn on the computer, went online. First person that messaged me was Nick.Lng :D Actually he was the only person online at that time, the rest were either being cradle by dreams or playing DOTA. I have no idea what's so nice about playing DOTA, I find no fun in ti(sorry, people ^^""). I had quited Ragnarok Online already. It takes too much of my money. >.<
I chatted with Nick until 6am when he had to go off. He hasn't been having enough sleep, poor thing... I left my MSN Messenger in Away status then played the newly bought Tekken 5 on the PS2. Release tension because of the driving test later. at 6.45, started to get ready, Mr. Thian said he was coming at 7am. In the end, he came at about 8.15, he woke up late! :(
It was very packed today morning. Waited ages till they called my name to give me my number. Sook Yeen, Hidayah, Suraya, Aik Thai, Sher Vin, Sheryl,, and 2 more girls whom I don't know of, but quite familiar as I've seen them in SMKDJ when i was still studying there.
I felt happy missing classes today. Not the fact that I don't like the class or the lecturers(I like them!! ^_^), but it's because I haven't completed any of their homeworks. So in other words, I as lucky to have driving exam that day.
A few minutes later, Aik Thai and a few other people were called for the road test. Then a few minutes after that, Sook Yeen, Hidayah, and Suraya were called for the road test. On the other hand, a few people and I were called for the Slope, 3-point turn, and Parking test. 3-point turn and Parking are quite easy. The one thing that scares me is the slope. I often couldn't get that right. The car engine dies off and the car rolls down the slope. And this is what nearly happened on test day >.<
But first, the cars. 3 cars were used for this test. A red, a blue, and a white Kancil. Before I head on to the tent for this exam, rumours spread from the previous people who took the test. "Dun take the blue Kancil ah....stering is very heavy....sure fail wan.." .....and then there's the...."Eih, dun tak take the red one....the gear vry hard to push ahh..., shud take the white car, okay?".....ack >.<
Each time the two guys who were in charge to drive the car back for another student, they can't seem to get anyone into the blue and red car. Excuses such as "belum sedia lagilah encik" and "nanti dulu" surfaced. But when the white Kancil came, everybody rushed for it. I was walking to the toilet halfway when they called my name. I ran to the tent with the people who were taking the test with me. I couldn't wait anymroe as I needed the loo badly, I went for the red car. Heck! Not only the gear was hard to push, there were also some problems with the chair!! X( But I had no choice since I was already in the car, I drove.
Slope first...went up up up, step clutch fully down, break, pull handbrake. Heard 3 clicks from the handbrake. But when I let go of the legbrake, the car started falling :O The engine didn't died off though. People who were watching started clapping (Darn you all...wait till it's your turn!!), the JPJ tester told me to do all over again. This time, I went up the slope, brake, and pull the handbrake up until it couldn't go up any more. I let the legbrake and clutch go, and the car stayed at the top of the slope. Yay!
Gave a signal to the tester, said my number(45), and the tester told me to go down the slope. When I was in the process of letting go of the handbrake, the engine died off!! I panic-ed! >.< I tried again, and the engine died off again!! Luckily I didn't let the handbrake go, so the car didn't fall backward. Phew, that was the lucky part. ^_^
I went down the hill, and a guy told me to park the car at a corner because I need to get my slip from the JPJ tester who is in charge of the slope. I stopped at a corner, stopped and pulled the handbrake. But unfortunately, I had forgotten to free the gear, so when I let go of the clutch and the legbrake, the car kind of jerked voilently forward, and I nearly hit the guy who instructed me to park the car. Then he told me, in a half angry, half shock tone "Girl, if you had HIT me, you'd have failed immediately!" Yikes, I HAD to be careful already o.o

I passed paking and 3-point turn with ease. I collected my slip and I sat down in the pondok with many other people, waiting for the road test. About 3 to 4 hours later, I sat for the road test. The tester was a bit pissed as he had called my name twice but I didn't answer him :P So, I was in a white Kancil car with a pissed JPJ tester >.<
But when he saw my blue Amazon bottle, he became kind of fascinated by it, I have no idea why though :| I got through the test fine, then Mr. Thian sent me and another guy home. I'm so glad to be home after a long day, and I was tired. I had skipped college that day.

2 Comments:

At 6:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 
At 11:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium safe buy valium online uk - valium dosage dentistry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home