Monday, January 17, 2005

Argh! I hate group presentation!!!

Y'know, I fell like screaming now.

Before that, I'll blog the earlier day's events first.
I had to get up very early this morning. One could have mistaken me going to secondary school(or worst, primary) since it happened to be at that particular hour. I had a LAN subject this morning, at 8 am. So I had to get up at about 7 am because I basically like to dawdle in the morning. Bah! Was almost late for class anyway. The LAN subject this semester is Malaysian History. But the lecturer stressed that it's not the usual history in high school, which is the objective history. This type of history is called interpretative history. Which means, for every event, we have to know the reason why it happened, and what was the outcome of the event.
Sounds terrible isn't it?
Yeah, agonizing, to me, I mean.
After that seemingly long 2-hours class, I head homefor lunch because there's 5 hours to my next class(this schedule of mine is really getting on my nerves). Ate porridge, then Mom offered to send me to college. Yay~ don't have to walk back under the scorching sun today ^^
In the afternoon at 3, I had Academic English class. Lecturer suprised us with an upcoming group presentation. I so hate group presentation. Worst, after group presentation, there's gonna be an idividual presentation. >.<>.< For guys....collar shirt, slacks, and those kind of shoes that men wear to office. But the guys have an exception. They are allowed to wear sneakers! So unfair!!!
Due date for the presentation is in 2 weeks time. Now gotta find the topic and divide the tasks among the group members. The group I'm in consists of 5 people. 4 girls, and one....guy. He's quite new(considered) since he just came last Friday. Name is Nicholas. Now there's 2 Nicholas in my class. The English lecturer was like, "I'm gonna call you Nick, and I'm gonna you(the other one) Nicholas, ok?" Haha.
Today, those Petronas scholars came for the English class. I did not see them during the LAN class. Wow, so many of them, about 17 if I'm not wrong. 1 or 2 Chinese...and the rest all Malays. But hey, don't get fooled by their looks, they're real smart behind those thick glasses. Yeah, healthy competition, according to Ms. Leena.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home