Friday, January 14, 2005

blah~ in comp lab again

Hey yo, my internet connection and house phone is working again for your information. Finally, I was so overjoyed when I heard the house phone ringging yesterday~! Whoopieeeee~~~~

Huh~ so I'll start blogging from where I left off yesterday (where did I left off yesterday anyway???) So...ah, start with the part where I was at the computer lab waiting for my friend, who did show up, but she said she was able to find me, and I have no idea why because I was sitting near the window. Oh well, she left after not being able to find me, but nevermind. After a few minutes logout and left for home for lunch. It was scorching hot and I was sweating(not so much, but enough to say that weather is probably as hot as, i dunno, hell, maybe?). Okay, now that's exxagerating.
Anyway, I realised this keyboard I'm using is a little weird, some keys have been misplaced on the keyboard and this is annoying.
Erm, back to the day's event.
Okay, so, I went home for lunch, and found out the house phone still couldn't work. I had lunch which consisted of porridge and sardines and stuff inside. Afterwards, just had a talk with my mom about renting a locker which NEARLY turned into a fight. Bleah~
But dad gave me some money for the locker rental. At first, he was like, going against the idea of me renting a locker. Not safe, people might break in and get your stuff, things like that. But Uncle Robert(not related) happened to be there and he said that his daughter also rent a locker, but of course, don't put the expensive stuff and books there it will be alright. RM5 for a semester(app.4 months) for a small locker. Emm.... so after getting the money, suddenly the electricity went off. My whole housing area was affected. Whoa
I didn't really bothered and went to KDU for my Accounting class. Upon reaching there, I realised that the cafeteria was really dark. The first thing that came into my mind is that they're having a procession or something. But it doesn't look it from my view. Then saw Rachel and she said there's a blackout everywhere. Some parts of KDU is running under emergency lights, the other parts are totally dark. Therefore, Accounting class is cancelled. Darn~ I brought my super heavy and thick textbook for nothing. My right hand has been hurting for god knows what reasons and I can barely stretch my hand. Pain >.<
Met a few people. 3 guys to be exact. Their names are Kalesh, Alvin, and Steve. That guy Alvin looks really familiar(and this wa what I told Rachel), and she said that he looks like Fan Sheng(oh that's why! =]). Later, we went to the library because there's light there(functioning on what I don't know). I sat by myself at a small cubicle while the others sat among themselves and chatting and doing work. I prefer to be with myself as I have some work to do and when I sit among people, I tend to chat more than do work. Sorry if I seem very passive(I am!).
After some time, I fell asleep on the table. Then, the electricity came back on. Woohoo~~
I grabbed my stuff and went off(bade Rachel goodbye) and reloaded my Student Card. It's needed to rent a locker because they don't receive cold hard cash. Dunno why. Minimum RM10. Well, that's enough. Went to the One0Stop Centre and Student Services Department to do the locker thingie. After some agonizing minutes, my locker's ready!!! ^^
I decided to not put anything into it first. I already got the padlock earlier on before I came back to college for Accounting. Own padlock is required. After getting the locker, I went straight home.
That's for yesterday.
Now, today's turn.
This morning, I had to come to college slightly earlier because Dad had to be in office a little earlier than usual. I was there at about 8.30. Really early, but there's already many people in the cafe. Halfway walking to the cafe, saw Adeline, and waved at her. She's meeting a friend of hers, who is a guy. Dunno what's his name, though. Didn't ask.
Then, I went up to my locker to make sure it's okay, the I went up to class. Almost eveyone is there already. I wasn't very late. The teacher was slightly late. It's Academic English class. Discussed about summary-making. The teacher kept stressing that the summary we're going to write IS NOT the same as the summary we wrote during high school. It's going to be more complicated. I'm so dead. She gave us an assignment, to make a summary about this piece of passage she gave us. Next class, she's gonna ask certain students to read out their summary. Hope it's not me. >.<
Ah, and she said that, you know, it's easy to know about people when you read their email address. She like, scrolled down the list, and she said "Michelle...."(and she looked and me). Eep! I better change my email address. >.< I have to change the one I gave to my Computing lecturer too. Yikes!
After the English class, some of the students(including me) have to remain in the same class for Economics. Bah~! Microeconomics and Macroeconomics. This semester, it's all about Microeconomics. Luckily the lecturer isn't really starting the lectures today because some new students are coming in next week. Petronas and JPA schollars. I have to keep in mind that I have to come to class earlier because knowing these people, they'll bag the front place in class. Oh man~~~
After Economics, I'm right here in one of the computer lab, reading mails and stuff. Hmm... There's supposed to be Computing Class today but it's been cancelled. Now I'm free for the rest of the afternoon. Waahhh~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home