Monday, January 10, 2005

Exhausting college day

Orientation day is over(finally!) Today, the classes start(finally, again!). First subject in the morning is Accouting. There wasn't anything much today, just introduction to the subject. Now I have to hunt for the textbook. It's cost about RM54 at the college bookshop. Highly expensive, isn't it? After Accounting, is Computer class. Currently, the students in FSS and FSB are combined to form a class for Computing. And the English class too. During lunch time, I ate curry mee(yech!) at the college's cafeteria. It's expensive and it's costs RM3.50. Waaa :'( I have to find alternatives. Maybe I'll just eat at Parkson. I could just buy a packet of Nasi Lemak (around RM2.00) and bring my own bottle of water. But of course, I have to find a bottle first right?
Hmm...during english class today, we were told that we have to do two presentations in class this year. The first one will be a group presentation. And the second...*gulp*...is individual. I'm so gonna hate the second one. I'm so shy and having stagefright doesn't really help much. The presentation have to be 30 minutes, and we're given a month to get ready. 15 minutes for the presentation, and another 15 minutes is for discussing(u know...where the other class students are allowed to ask u questions and so on...). I hope I could go through this okay...
Oh by the way, the lecturer who teaches computing, asked for our email because she said she would give assignments through emails. Imagine that! This means I have to check my email more often, and stop it from getting too full, since I gave her my Hotmail email(and having 2mb is starting to irritate me). I hd actually gave her my Yahoo! email too, but I had mispelled it as cooHeen@yahoo.com when it's supposed to be coolteen@yahoo.com . The "l" and "t" happened to "merge" together. So, I cancelled it off. Oh, I have to get to college before 9.00 am tomoro. Thinking Skills class....I wonder what's that.....ah, and today the Pre-U students were informed that the LANs subjects will be startng next week, instead of in March. Man, that's so unfair! My BM in forecast had a "D" and now I have to take another extra LAN subject. Gah!
Okay, I'd better be signing off now, my streamyx is having some problems again and the guy that came to fix it at my house...his handphone is always not available. Stupid isn't it? Whenever I call, I'm always having this sweet woman's voice saying "Sorry, the Celcom customer you have called, is not available at the moment..." thingie. Grr....
I've better go now, I got to bath and eat dinner. Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home