Wednesday, January 12, 2005

stranded without internet at home

I'll start blogging from yesterday. I woke up as usual, and do the usual things in the morning like washing up and eating breakfast and other stuff. Then went to college to face most the day. Hmm....had Computing class today. That was one of the classes I had. I couldn't remember the other classes, but nevermind. The students just learn about how to use Microsoft Word and how to use the functions available. Easy stuff.
Cumputing class was the last class of that day. After that I head off to the library and do the Accounting assignment which is due the next day. But the teacher happened to forget about the assignment. Hehe~
Then, today, I went to college a bit later as usual. But I wasn't late for class. I arrived at the Centre for Pre-U and got into my first Economics class of the week. Economics sounds really boring. I'll be learning about Microeconomics in my first semester and Macroeconomics in the second semester. God knows what are those anyway >.<
Then, I had been misguided by the timetable. I thought the Accounting class was to start at 11 am, but it actually started at 12 pm. Gah! So, I had gone for 2 Accounting classes today. After having lunch with Neeraa at Parkson, we came back to KDU and that's the reason I'm here right now. Hehe. I'll have to go for my Academic English class now. Logging off~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home