Friday, January 07, 2005

College, cool but lonely

This is supposed to be blogged on Thursday, but due to certain circumstances, it is blogged on Friday. So, I'm gonna juts push it back by one day, okay?

So, today, which is Thursday. Hmm....my leg still hurts from yesterday's Amazing Race cross Tresure Hunt in 1 Utama. The Billy the Goat team members were running here and running there to find clues to the questions given and then go to a pitstop to get the answers verified, then given the next question and so on. So, from about 10.30, people in the mall could see some group of teenagers running like buffaloes(serious!) in the mall. In the end, after answering all the questions, my team finished at 1pm, ngam ngam time for lunch.
Rachel suggested the whole team to eat at this place called Roppongi Hills or something. I didn't really eat anything, I just drank soya bean.
The price of the soya bean there is cutthroat, about RM3.50. I ordered the same thing at the DJ Cafe few days back and it only cost RM1.20. Big difference between those 2 prices. That day ended and my leg is in pain! >.<
Then, today, there's a briefing on Rule of Law in the morning. The guy practically crapped almost the whole morning, until he told us he was supposed to have a talk about Rule of Law, with us! Hey, I'm NOT taking Legal Studies, so I don't really have to listen to him. But anyway, the way he puts things are really really funny.
Then, there's free lunch at the Auditorium. As they promised, no sandwiches. I mean, there were, but not as main meals. Then they had this quiz game. Many people weren't present, especially the Scooby Doo team which none of it's members appeared at all!
I went off halfway to get my Student Card and fingerprint scanning done. When I got back, everyone in the Auditorium was doing weird stuff. I mean, it does look like dancing but they said it is some sort of martial arts. I have no idea.
After this martial art thingie, there's a word game. Someone in every group has to draw these pictures to represent something. It's an idiom. This guy, Nicholas(I think I got it correct) from our group could draw pretty well.
Okay, enough of this for today. I'm really tired and thirsty(why ah?). Goin off now. Ciaoz~

1 Comments:

At 7:32 AM , Blogger Rae Lee said...

i see my name!! i see my name!! you mentioned my name!! haha... i remmeber dat day... SO TIRING MAN!!! ohya, know who am i rite? you mentioned my name!! =P see you in cll gurl... *hugzz* miss haivng long talks with you!! my bloggie is aurazkalikx.blogspot.com... hugz!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home