Saturday, January 08, 2005

Hemm....

Ah, something real weird happened today. Just a couple of hours ago, there was a rat/mouse in the kitchen, and I happened to be there washing my hands. And...........being a girl (Ahhhhhhhh~!) then I ran out of the kitchen, told my parents there's this rat that just entered the bathroom. Took my doggie into the bathroom. The rat disappeared halfway, but mom discovered it hiding between the window panes. That smart rat.
Sent dog into the bathroom again. This time, my dog scared it and it fell into the toilet bowl. Ewww~~
Mom flushed it down, but it survived and tried to climb out of the toilet bowl. I flushed it down again but it seems that this rat is very "keng". Maybe I should list it down as a contestant in the show Survivor or something. Right until now, it's still in the toilet bowl, but mom added something extra with it, which I don't know what. Hmm....

I'm finally going to take my Undang exam (after 3 weeks!!!). I was attending briefing and I had this phone call from this unknown fellow. I had forgotten to put my hp under "Silent" mode, so since I was sitting right in front, the lecturer heard it and gave me this surprised look. I managed to shut it off, and the lecturer actually joked about it. Okay...The next day, I realised I couldn't get through to Yew Driving School because I had called the fax number. Silly me. I checked the office number and the number in my hp and it matched! Opps...obviously someone had tried to call me about the Undang thingie.
Now, I have fully planned my calendar for the first term. Everything from class times and birthdates are there. Hopefully, this will help me organize my time better through college life. Thinking about college...I haven't been into the Computer Lab yet. I have merely brisk through it during the tour but I never actually touched any computer in there. I've been to the Library already, but I think next week I'll be required to use the firgerprint scanning before I could enter. Luckily I got it and the student card done already. Phew~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home