Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Still starnded at home without internet :'(

I'm right here again at one of the computer labs in college. Currently waiting for my friend Neeraa to finish her essay so I can go home. I managed to finish the essay and get out of class to come to the computer lab. Since this is the only place I can blog as my house line is down, I'm going to spend some of my time here. Okay.
So I started class this morning with Economics at 9. After that I was supposed to have a Thinking Skills class but because my replacement teacher is replaced with another teacher, this teacher said that the only assignment the otehr teacher wants us to do is to write an essay about ourselves in 100 words. That's crazy!!! I can only describe myself in ONE sentence! No matter, I just write a lot of things and managed to make it to a full fullscape paper. Phew~! Then I left the class and that's how I ended up here. Earlier on, Dad had given me RM10 for me to go to the cyber cafe to finish this assignment I'm supposed to listen to from online. Unfortunately, I can't do it at the computer lab because according to someone, they don't allow so much bandwidth to be used or something. Oh well...
I'm planning to get a locker to accomodate my things as I go for classes. One of the disadvantages is that if I were to have left something a college and I at home, then it's going to be a slight trouble for me. But I mean, I don't have to always carry my super think-n-heavy accounting textbook with me. And I can keep an umbrella and a supply of fullscap paper. Nice...
Oh by the way, I had noticed that most of the time the flooble chatterbox doesn't work. I have no idea why and in this college, the computers were programmed(or modified or whatever u call it) and it bans certain websites from being viewed. Darn it~
After this, I have to go and purchase a padlock for my locker. Hmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home