Saturday, January 15, 2005

Tired....sad......

Blogging now for no good reason, just to give out the accounts of the day. Ar~ started off in the morning. I was really tired because I had stayed up until about 2 am this morning. Woke up at 9. Received a call later from the Driving School that I have to get ready for the transport at 9. Must get up early again :P
Then, I just dawdled around the house since I had nothing to do, then I switched on the computer and logged on to the Net and Neopets and started playing games to earn Neopoints. Currently having 35k NP in my bank account. Wah~
If I could earn another 15k I can upgrade my bank account already. Hmm.....after playing for awhile, my sister Mei Ping started bugging me. "I wanna play, i wanna play~~*whine*". I gave in, she played for don't know how long because I had fallen asleep on the bed in my other sister's room. When I woke up, she had gone for Taekwondo.
Asked Dad about his opinion about the type of folder I should use for college use. He said I should have one for every classes. Sorry, subjects, I mean. He said ring folder would be the best option, though in my opinion not highly recommended because the lecture notes will probably tear at the side. Those folders with plastic pockets inside would be good but it doesn't allow the owner to read the notes straightaway. Have to take out la, then only can read. So I'll opt for the ring binder. Dad also gave me tips on how I'm to collect notes in class. Keep the main folder somewhere else and take a note pad with you to class. Jot the notes down, then clip and put into the folder. Ah~ talk about experience from a person who have gone through university. Luckily I had got the locker.
Not long after that, Dad went out for badminton with his friends, and Mom went out to take my sisters and brother for tea. I decided to stay at home and finish studying for Undang and finish my English and Accouting assignments. Earlier on, I had asked Shu Wei about the duration of the exam. According to her, it's pretty short, but it depends on the queue, if it's long, then it'll be long. Eep~! Hope the queue isn't long tomorrow since I'm going in the morning. Anyway, I'm going to finish downloading this game MU Online. I used to play this once, but back then I had the 56k connection and it was terribly slow. Now that I have streamyx, maybe it'll work faster. Hopefully though.
Oh, I've nothing else to blog now. Except that I'm a bit nervouse on whether I will pass the Undang test tomorrow. Sigh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home