Saturday, September 16, 2006

Toucy feely :S

Okay this skin ate alot of my time editing it before saving the template.

The links at the corner is more complicating than spaghetti :S

Anyway I kinda like this skin, except that it kinda makes me as if I'm waiting for someone

What the heck

I'm gonna change it soon, but i SO like the layout

Eveything in one page :D

So unlike the previous "Cute" skin. With the picture links that sometimes never work :/

Oh well. Wanted to look for nice skins but have no time to browse through the million skins available on the internet.

Might make my own one after my finals are over.

Maybe.

Oh by the way, I wrestled with the comment code, and it still doesn't work properly.
I'm laboured over the problem for over an hour, literally, AND it still doesn't work.

Can someone help me? Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home