Monday, September 11, 2006

I will never be a shopaholic

In less than a week, I went to 1 Utama TWICE(and obviously regretted it, because I spent nearly RM150). And it's mostly on food(meals there can burn multiple holes in your pocket) and some pricey item(like my new pair of casual heels from NOSE)

Mmm...the first day, I was there with Moomoo, RedNoseReindeer, and MousE. Before I met up with them after their movie ended, I grocery-shopped with my mom. After wheeling the trolley away from my mom's car, I bid her goodbye and that I will call her when it's time for me to go home.

Then started half walking, half running around because I needed the loo...no idea why tat particular day the toilets everywhere were packed with people. And it's only a Friday!!

Then walked to NOSE to find that nice pair of heels that I saw in the NOSE branch at Sunway Piramid. Unfortunately, wasn't there anymore. Dang their stocks move faster before I could even say "Aye".

Instead, I saw another pair of nice casual heels, RM49.90. But since it is nice I think it's worth the price lor. By the way, for your information, this is my first ever pair of casual heels which actually has minimal sound distractions I've ever had!

Most of my previous heels often make irritating noises as I walk. Damn annoying can die >=(

Was really happy with my purchase, that I changed my shoes in the mall itself *hehe* My other heels really hurts, it's really high summore, I feel like I'm tiptoe-ing about while shopping :S

And to celebrate RedNoseReindeer's VERY belated birthday, I got her ice-cream from Baskin Robbins. Gold Medal Ribbon MmmmMmMmmmMmm~

After my friends decided to head home, I was still loitering about in the mall. Planned to find a nice hairband in Sinma, but ended up with a hair bun-maker which until now I never use.
My hair damn short la.

I think that's about it kua.

The second time, around, which was today, RedNoseReindeer drove MsMonKaYe and I to 1 Utama. Overall, her driving has improved since the last time :D yayness!

And, guess what???

I finally got my left ear pierced!! XDXD


*as proof*

*a closer look*


The process was....err....(in order not to scare away other potential people who wants their ears pierced)...quite okay. Do expect pain abit.

In my case, ALOT >_<

I have VERY low tolerance to pain. Sadly.

MsMonKaYe has hers done before mine. And her face was like, so relax!!

And so I thought it was almost painless, until...

the girl pressed the gun and ear stud goes through ear and then the searing pain comes O_o

But after a short while it becomes okay. The girl sprayed alot of that numbing cold spray thing before and after the process. Thanked her very much for that, though the pain did not go away completely :P

After that, had some hot chocolate drink at Secret Recipe.

By the way, earlier today, before the piercing incident, I got to watch My Super Ex-Girlfriend!! Quite funny, but overall it doesn't really have a plot, more like what you face everyday minus the superpower stuff. Rate 3.2 out of 5.

Lunch at News Cafe. Had Thai Fried Rice(which came with a bowl of delicious tom yam soup, MsMonKaYe had Teriyaki Chicken and RedNoseReindeer had Spaghetti Bolognese. Quite nice, but the price is a wee bit steep, not so surprising though since we're at 1 Utama :/

On the way back to the car, I saw this one nice pink bag at a shop. Looks nice, I wanna get XD but the price is RM69.90 for such a simple bag. I could get another nicer bag at the same price somewhere else :( That bag was at 50% off though. Still considering, but I've spent so much money, I think I'll leave that bag for awhile.

Now I have to figure out how I could wash my hair. Really need to have it washed, whatsmore tomorrow I'm going to college >_<>

Oh well, I need to get on with my MYOB assignment. So far so good, except for the date format. I have no idea why my program can't follow the one in the book. Argh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home